Friendship

Sakura POV

Since the day that me and Sasuke met we stayed close. We would go "train" in the woods behind his house. Training mostly went like it was going today. I was sitting on the ground reading our basic books for our third year of academy while he practiced his accuracy and shadow clone jutsu that he had already perfected probably before we even got in academy. 

"Sakura?"

I looked up to see that he had successfully made 2 clones which he had repeatedly done for the past month. But I couldn't help but look because I loved the way he said my  name, I  loved his voice period but I covered this up with a roll of my  eyes.

"Seriously you've been able to do that forever do I have to see it every time?"

"You don't have to be here if you don't want to be."

"Fine I'll go home then."

I  picked up my books and got ready to leave. Sasuke quickly threw a kuni right in front of me hitting the tree just a few inches from my head.

"Have to fight me if you wanna leave."

I rolled my eyes at him again knowing he was bluffing. It was getting late though so I had to go.

"I really should get home before mom comes after me. You did great today Sasuke-kun. You're getting stronger everyday. I'm lucky to have a friend as good as you are."

"Hn. Just wait until you see what I have up my sleeve for tomorrow."

I laughed. This is what he always said to me and I never got tired of hearing it. Even now that we were seven I was just glad he let me be around him at all. I stood around for a minute today I just had this urge that today would be the day I'd finally give Sasuke-kun a hug. We hadn't had anymore interactions like that since the kiss on the cheek when we were only four so I was nervous.

"What is it Sakura?"

"Sasuke-kun."

"Hn?"

I ran towards him quickly and wrapped my arms around him tightly. He flinched a bit but then shortly after he returned it. I blushed deeply, And started running away.

"Goodbye Sasuke-kun see you tomorrow."