I love you, Steven x Human Reader

A night with steven. (Friends to lovers).

Disclaimer: Anytime I do imagines with Steven he's aged up! In this imagine he's 22. 

Y/n's P.O.V: 

Steven and I have been planning to hang out together due to the fact that we've both been super busy, him being busy with gem stuff, me with work and college, and all of my other various responsibilities. A knock at my apartment door suddenly snaps me out of my thoughts. I rush to open the door and its Steven. "Hi Y/n/n" Steven smiles and hands me a bag, confused I look down and into the bag furrowing my brows. "I brough all of our favorite snacks and video games and other fun things" he says letting himself in.

"Thank you, Steven" I smile at the kind gesture and pull him into a tight almost bear hug. We begin setting up for our hangout in my room which we end up deciding to have a movie night. "What movie do you wanna watch?" Steven asks swiping through hulu. "Ummm let's watch Midnight Sun" I say suggestively, with a grin. "Alright have you watched it?" Steven questions. "Only once like a few years ago" I say getting some popcorn.

We start the movie and Steven seems pretty into it. I stare at him admiring him with a smile, he laughs and suddenly looks over me.

Steven's P.O.V:

I look over at Y/n to catch her staring at me, taken aback by her beauty I smile, she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I put my hand on her face gently caressing her cheek, she moves closer to me, and I do the same, I then pull her onto my lap. Her and I making intense eye contact neither of us look away with her lip's centimeters away from mine, "Can I?" I ask. "Yes" she answers, I gently press my lips against hers pulling her into a passionate kiss full of love.

Y/n's P.O.V:

I away looking at Steven with a smile, "Dude I have something to tell you" He looks confused, "It's nothing bad" I spoke he had an instant sigh of relief, "Alright then what it is it?" he asks innocently. "I've fallen for you, and I've been in love with you since we were 16", I confess awkwardly in a dorky manner. He smiles widely "I have been too!" he says peppering kisses all over my face. 

A/N: Be sure to vote and comment. I love you bye.