ᝰ OBLIFEELS ┊ Chapter 05

ꗃ ⋆ ࣪ . Welcome to Chapter Five ! 🍳 . ‹𝟥
now playing . . .
» Weekend by TAEYEON «
⠀0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

» Weekend by TAEYEON «⠀0:00 ─〇───── 0:00⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

⌗ 𖦹 ⌗ 𖦹 ⌗

The howling breeze ran past every corner of the streets. The grey-looking clouds started to collide and created a dull sky. People were expecting rain, but he was expecting Serenity. The rain, although stereotyped as the bad luck weather since it prevents people on doing what they want outside, gives him peace and time to reflect on many things.

Rain is still a helpful one anyway, it waters what needs to be watered to grow, and rain is like the mistakes or the worse days of life, it waters people to learn and to grow, which is the best feeling ever, according to Soobin.

Tapping his toes playfully at the bus stop, he didn't even mind bringing an umbrella when the clouds started to join. Gripping on the straps of his backpack, he patiently waited for a bus to come by, he left the dorm as it was starting to get freaky for the weekend. Soobin decided to rest at home instead.

A bus pulled from the eastern part to where he is, he now had the chance to step in and find a seat that was comfortable for his travel. Home is where he longs the most, his parents aren't really in it, they were traveling for business objectives, so it can't be valid when we say it 'home'.

He'd be alone in the house but it's fine for him, some housekeepers visit daily just to clean, but then again, it still feels empty for him.

Soobin was waiting to rain, he haven't seen any raindrops soaking the clear windows of the bus, he was getting bored rather. So as said, he leaned on the window and closed his eyes for a minute or so.

Who knew closing his eyes for more than five minutes will lead him to sleep for almost an hour? Soobin squinted his eyes as soon as he was startled by a group of students chatting while stepping onto the bus. But what great timing though, he noticed that he was near.

Thanking those students in his mind was the least he could do, or else they'll think he was a tall weird man. Finally arriving, he walked in a few blocks and hurried inside even before some nosy neighbors could come following his every move.

When he got in, the lights were surprisingly used and were still on for a moment. As if there were people, Soobin thought it was the housekeepers, but when he walked further into the kitchen, he almost got scared when a lady wearing white was standing at the counter.

"Oh, you're here." When the girl turned around, Soobin lost his terrible feeling and just flashed a bitter smile. "What are you doing?" He asked, the girl looked at what she was holding— a plate and a knife, and blinks confusingly.