ᝰ OBLIFEELS ┊ Chapter 06

ꗃ ⋆ ࣪ . Welcome to Chapter Six ! 🍳 . ‹𝟥
now playing . . .
» One in a Million by TWICE «
⠀0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

» One in a Million by TWICE «⠀0:00 ─〇───── 0:00⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

⌗ 𖦹 ⌗ 𖦹 ⌗

In a speechless situation, Yeji couldn't take a step forward. She never knew how to be intimidated by someone before, she is very friendly and tries to adjust herself for the purpose of others. But now, she feels like she wants to step back and just run home, making her very comfortable instead. Choi Yeonjun was never scary, in fact, he was very popular and well, voguish. He was a fine human being, the only thing Yeji is thinking of right now is that he is too favored to be in this moment and be her tutor.

Why would a popular guy like him tutor a student like Yeji? This was all it, this was her complaint. It's not that because she hates him, she just hates how people would make her feel little for letting mister well-liked be her tutor for clout. That's what all people know. Plus, she was too distracted by being intimidated, she felt like Yeonjun was so full of himself which he looked like he was, but he wasn't, frankly speaking.

"Are you the one who was appointed?" Yeji asked, atlas, she took a step closer but still didn't budge on taking a seat near Yeonjun which confused the lad. "Yes?" He answered a question right back. She was trying to hold back her weird feeling about being in there right now and could hardly breathe for a moment, it was definitely awkward and they know it both. "Aren't you going to sit down?" He offered, Yeji was now struck as if a bolt of lightning had come through her spine. She finally took a seat and placed her belongings in an empty chair next to where she sat.

"Where do you want to start?" Yeonjun asked her abruptly, She was quite thankful that this guy in front of her isn't very slow-witted, or else she rather study at home. The moment was very uncanny but Yeonjun did try his best to keep a safe ground, not an awkward eerie feeling between the both of them.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

The weekend has passed and students are in for another hectic but respite week. The amount of breeze the students had for more than 10 minutes was awesome. Everyone was in the field for some hour for random activities. They tried to play more than 2 sports and even students that are more a nerd came sitting down on the benches to play chess or any board games while the wind is blowing nicely.

Lia went out to have some fresh air, she just finished her assignment back in the room and is now free from anything, except, she hadn't eaten any lunch yet, at least the next period was everyone's favorite. She was currently lonesome and made her way past a few students playing chess on the benches. She took a seat and made herself nice and comfy. She watched as the students on the surface were playing ball games.