Your introduction

~Y/N perspective~
I'm just a regular cookie. An epic, sure. But I'm not the easiest to get, nor am I the hardest. I'm still made of the same ingredients, some extra ingredients that define my personality, and a regular life.
But if there was something that made me different... It was that I had no actual cookie type.
I had no idea whether I was a magic, a charge, a bomber, a ranged... You get it. I can do them all, but I'm not exceptionally good at any of them. Comparing myself to cookies like Espresso, Madeleine, Gingerbrave... I'm just a regular cookie.

I could heal cookies, but the pressure of needing to make sure everyone was okay scared me. Being a defense was stressful acuse everyone relied on me for protection. Being a charge... I also had to protect everyone behind me a lot! I didn't know about being a support either... all the other supports are so useful, healing some health, increasing defense, health shields... While I can only do a bit of it before becoming to weak-!
I didn't like being a ranged cause it was scary at the thought of being left behind... So... I'm practically useless in some situations....

But, the cookies are really nice. They always want to find a way for me to fit in or be happy about this.
"Think of it Y/N cookie! You could be anything you want!"
Gingerbrave would tell me all the time. I'm glad, but, I don't know what I want to be...

spamnameiwjejrj yeah, another story. If you want, you can look through it.