|| CHAPTER-5 ||

"Are you done?" Jungkook asked as he knocked over the door of the washroom

"Give me a minute! These pants are super tight! Oh fuck, I think it's stuck!"

"Should I come in? Do you need help?" Jungkook asked with worry.

"Oh, hell no! You will chop off my dick if you get a chance," the male screamed from inside still struggling to unzip the pants.

"Calm down, Tae! I ain't going to do that. Let me help. Open the damn door!"

"Yah! I am an undercover agent, you freak. Don't take my real name!" The male spoke up in a panic to which Jungkook just rolled his eyes and twisted the knob to open it.

"Yah! How did you enter?"

"You did not lock it, asshole," Jungkook said and walked towards Taehyung who stood there with his hands trying to undo the zip.

"It wasn't an automatic lock? Fuck bro! I need to be more careful."

"How dumb could you get? Where would you get an automatic lock in a hotel in a remote village?"

"You are a genius, Kook. I am proud to have raised you this way." Tae wobbled his lips like a dramatic aunty and flipped his long tangled hair. But to his dismay, the wig just fell off.

"I am not a genius. It's just that you are dumb."

"Yeah, whatever. Now help me pull this thing off!"

"Fine! Just stay put and don't move. If I could just jiggle it out a little, then I could-"

"Stop explaining things to me! It's weird already!"

"Oh okay," Jungkook said.

"Ah! Wait it hurts. Fuck! Do it gently!"

"I am trying, okay? Stop screaming."

"It's my hormones that are acting up. It's not my fault," Tae whined as Jungkook grabbed his hip with one hand to stabilize him and the other to pull the zipper down.

Thap!

Both Taehyung and Jungkook turned 360° towards the sound that echoed from the doorway.

"Oh! I am sorry, sir. You called for room service and the entrance door was open and I heard some shrieks, so I just came in unannounced to check on you. I didn't know you were doing whoopie with your wife. Sorry!" With that, the boy rushed out of the room with his cheeks burning red.

"I think he misunderstood us very badly." Taehyung gulped nervously.

"At least someone acknowledged you as a lady," Jungkook pressed his lips tight to control himself from bursting into laughter.

"Fuck off!"

"Also, let's just cut the jeans. You won't possibly wear these again. What's say?"

"Fine," Taehyung sighed and nodded.
______

"Here's your passport and your new identity. You will be heading back to Korea as my brother and make sure to be ready at 6 in the morning. We need to catch a flight," Taehyung informed and put the credentials over the table for Jungkook to pick.

"Tae..." Jungkook's voice trailed off as he sat beside Taehyung over the couch and interlocked his fingers.

"Hmm?"

"Why aren't you asking me?"

"About?"

"Why didn't I try to return?

"I am sure you had a good reason. Plus you were the best man at our base. It's only fair to leave some decisions to you."

"Thanks, Tae. You are the best!" Jungkook smiled and Tae just shrugged his shoulders and plopped over the couch beside Jungkook.

"Let's just sleep. We have a long flight to catch tomorrow." Tae mumbled and drifted to sleep over Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook exhaled sharply, his fingers running through Tae's hair and gazing afar lifelessly when all he could think of was only a single name.

Park Jimin.

______

"Gotcha!" Hoseok screamed in enthusiasm as his screen gleamed with a green pop up. He immediately turned towards Yoongi's table to tell him the good news but the male was dozing off his chair, his neck hanging over the headrest of the chair and mouth parted.

Hoseok chuckled at the man's sight but cleared his throat and put on a straight face. He stretched his hand and slightly poked Yoongi's cheek to wake him up.

It's so soft. Hoseok squealed internally but composed himself again.

Focus!

He swung his hand and slapped Yoongi's face.

Oops!

Yoongi gasped as he opened his eyes wide and turned towards Hoseok who had his hand still stuck to his cheek.

"Did you just-"

"No, I didn't intend to slap you. I was just trying to wake you up," Hoseok reasoned immediately standing on his two feet and bowing down a ninety-degree as a symbol of apology.

"Fine, I will let it slide since I did the same to you. But trust me, if the reason isn't important, then I am going to screw you!" Yoongi growled as he turned his chair to face Hoseok.

"You will kiss me for this!" Hoseok put forth and grinned ear to ear as he turned his computer towards Yoongi.

Yoongi perked an eyebrow at the male but shrugged off the words and looked at the screen.

"I hacked into the railway cameras!" Hoseok squealed.

"Holy cow! This quick!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"Yeah...but you see cows don't walk in railways so-" Hoseok's blabbering was interrupted by Yoongi as he pulled the boy towards him and pecked his lips.

"You deserve a kiss for this," Yoongi smiled and got off his chair towards Namjoon's office to inform him.

While Hoseok's hiccups didn't stop for the next one minute. His cheeks were flushed red and his heart was rumbling inside his ribcage.

A/n:-  Aiyeee our hobi is having the time of his life.

Also did you like Tae's entry?

Hope you liked the chapter!!!

Love you guys!!

Maddie :-)❤️