|| CHAPTER-13 ||

"Yes, I do!" A new voice echoed from behind and Jungkook felt a cold metal pressed against his spine which he concluded to be a gun

"Hyung...," Jungkook spoke softly and turned around to find Yoongi standing before him with a shocked expression.

He can't blame him. Can he?

Jungkook himself was in the same state when he first encountered this dungeon.

"What the fuck is this place?" Yoongi asked with his eyes wide.

"Let's get them out first, hyung." Jungkook insisted to which Yoongi nodded and switched his mic 'on'.

"How's the situation up there? Any clues about Zhu Long Cao?" Yoongi questioned.

"Sir, we have taken the entire house under our control. Our men are still searching for him. No clues yet."

"I don't want excuses! Find that motherfucker and bring him to me!" Yoongi screamed with frustration killing him.

"Hyung, let's escort them out, first. Yeah?"

"I have called backup. They will be here any minute-" before Yoongi could finish, his team had already entered the room and taken their position.

"We are here, sir! Ready for your orders!" All of them screamed in unison and Yoongi simply signalled them with his hand to escort the girls out.

It took a few minutes to break the metal cuffs around their ankles and now it was Jungkook's turn to uncuff the boy who refused to do it.

"Let me try it. Okay?"

"Send everyone out and then untie me," the boy requested.

Yoongi tried to convince Jungkook to leave it to a swat team member to do it. But the younger was adamant about doing it himself.

If only he had foreseen the danger.

The entire team escorted the girls through a safe passage that Yoongi had traced through his hunt through the mansion. The paramedics lined themselves in a line and draped a clean white blanket around the girls. The S.W.A.T team confirmed each of their identity through their base station.

______

"Are they gone?" The boy asked with a confident tone.

"Yes, they are safely escorted. Now, can we untie you too?" Jungkook queried and the boy softly nodded a 'yes'.

"What was your name again?" The boy queried.

"It's Agent Juliet."

"What kind of a name is Juliet? Don't tell me you believe in that cliche love story?"

"Juliet is a name that my superintendent gave me. It doesn't hold any specific meaning." Jungkook smiled softly and uncuffed the boy.

It took a lot of time to carefully remove all the metal cuffs. He was a vault expert but still wanted to be double sure to take out every cuff off the boy's body. He couldn't afford to be trapped here forever as the boy suggested.

"How much do you trust me?" The boy cut the deafening silence lacing the air.

"I don't know. Why would you ask that?"

"I lied to you."

"About?"

"The dungeon door isn't going to close. I just said that to look cool. To give a typical sacrificial lamb vibe. Now hurry up and take these off me!" The boy smiled and stretched his cuffed hands towards Jungkook's chest and poked him.

"Why would you-"

"I was blindfolded dumbass. How would I know if you weren't a part of them that tried to sell us? If you have received your answer, then take these off," the boy nudged.

"How does that make any sense?"

"If you were, you would know very well that I lied and wouldn't be wasting an eternity to uncuff me. Now hurry up!"

Jungkook couldn't believe what he just heard.

Was the boy being serious?

Or was he playing new tricks?

Nevertheless, Jungkook uncuffed the boy and scooted closer to remove the blindfold. He could have done that at first but he wanted to be sure if he could handle being stared at by such breathtaking beauty.

Despite the marks, cuts and bruises that were carved over the male's body, he had a godly appearance. And when the fold of cloth fell over the floor, Jungkook forgot how to breathe.

The boy squinted his eyes open with his hands rubbing them consistently to visualise properly.

Golden brown orbs with a tint of pink hue spread over his cheeks. The lips were moulded oh so beautifully. His face was dripping perfection from every corner.

"I heard this place has a lot of insects. Would you prefer one in your mouth?" The boy chuckled lightly and used his index finger to shut Jungkook's mouth.

"What's your name?"

Jimin. He thought to himself.

"Mimi! Call me Mimi," the boy chirped.

"How long have you been here?" Jungkook asked softly as he carefully lifted the boy who struggled to stand straight.

"Hmm, let's see. I guess it was around my 19th birthday and I presume a year has passed."

"You have been locked here for the past one year!" Jungkook asked surprised.

"Probably," Jimin simply shrugged his shoulders and walked out of the dungeon with Jungkook supporting his shoulders.

"Do you remember who kept you in there?"

Jimin stopped in his tracks glancing at a distance with nothing in particular.

"I remembered something!" Jimin spoke up.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked instantly, his interest hitting the roof.

"I haven't eaten fried chicken in a long time. I love it. Can't believe I survived without it for a year straight. Could you buy me some?" Jimin demanded and walked ahead of Jungkook stretching his arms and yawning at the same time.

A/n:- OKAY, SO I AM SUPER EXCITED TO KNOW YOUR THEORIES!!

Where did the ring leader go if the S.W.A.T. team invaded from all corners of the mansion?

Isn't Jimin very different from how he should have reacted?

Anyways, let me know!

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Love you guys

Maddie 🙂❤