(4)

Saturday • 10:45 am

Saturday • 10:45 am

“As you can see, the stakes have been raised to about 15 percent since we've merge with the Oh corporate.” the voice of the presentor discussed, using a small red laser to encircle numbers on the projected screen.

Jungkook raises one of his brows and rests his chin on his intertwined hands propped up on the table, silently scrutinizing the presentation. Jimin nods his head at the infomation and continues his typing on the laptop of his boss, noting every little detail he had deemed important.

“We have already secured the following days in case there is a possible estimated loss.” the presentor continued.

“And the weeks after?” the heir asked, tapping his fingers impatiently on the table. “Did you just plan the days for a possible receding chart sales?”

Sajangnim..” the silver haired whispered, tapping his boss on the wrist gently. Jungkook turns to him immediately with a hum in question.

“The paperworks say that losses are approximately going to land at 5 percent, but the report say it'd be around 1 percent only.” Jimin explained softly, using his pencil to encircle the numbers on the business report in front of them.

Jungkook sighs, closing the folder roughly and throwing it on the table. “Revise the whole report and call me if minor details like numbering are fixed, I'm not paying you guys to slack off. You have 24 hours.” he worded out in monotone, standing up on his chair seat and walking out of the room.

Jimin looks at the people scandalized, all of them bowing and then gazing at him in panic. “Jeoseonghamnida.he muttered in embarrassment, quickly fixing his stuff and bowing as he hurried to leave the room and follow the heir.

S-Sajangnim-” Jimin squeaked out, almost tripping on his own feet to follow his boss. Jungkook halts his steps and looks back at him, his lips pressed into a thin line.

“You didn't have to bring everything, Jimin-ssi.” Jungkook scolded, taking his hands out of his pocket to grab some of the things his secretary was hugging to his chest.

“I-I can do it!” Jimin argued, fighting against the latter's still grip.

“Nonsense, Jimin-ssi.” the heir huffed out, picking some stuff and holding it in his hand. He ushers his secretary to walk forward and follows his steps.

“Later, do you have someone to get ready with?” the CEO asked sparing a soft smile to his secretary.

“I'll be helped by my best friend, Sajangnim.” Jimin replied with a smile, bowing gently in acknowledgement to the few people they pass by.

“Hm. Seokjin-hyung's boyfriend right?” Jungkook paused, ignoring the whispers of the people they pass by. It was of course unusual for them to see the latter carrying anything at all, but Jimin was his only exception.