(3)

"What?" Jungkook asks when he steps out of his silver BMW, willfully removing his sunglasses and glaring at his butler who was looking at him in a suggestive manner

"Ohhh~ Young master." He teased, wiggling his eyebrows playfully when Jungkook shoves him with a laugh.

"Stop, Chulsoo-hyung!" the CEO chortled out, throwing his car keys to the awaiting valet who was positioned out side of the office's main entrance.

"You look very well put today." his butler notices, bowing dutifully at his boss and smiling with his teeth.

"What do you mean!" the heir whined out, grumbling to himself about how he always looks well put.

"That's a lie." Chulsoo clipped out, following Jungkook's pace as they enter their work building. "If you were given the chance you'd go to work in your white tee's. You even have gel on your hair, Gel!"

"Hey!" Jungkook scowled out, his butler doubling over in his own laughter. The CEO was just so easy to tease to be honest.

Like usual, they didn't really arrive at the exact call time of 8am since there was traffic on the way to the office. It was a Monday afterall, so Jungkook understood why there were more people going out.

As the doors of the office open, Jungkook is greeted with the buzzing chatter of his workers who had their designated conversations. Some about work and other's just about their daily lives, the raven haired however was more interested in the similar yellow designed coffee cups placed on every single table he could see.

Jungkook walks towards the nearest table to the entrance with his left hand in his pocket, his bodyguards following shortly behind him while Chulsoo peered over the heir's shoulder to look at the baby pink note he plucks off of the coffee cup in front of him.

It read: Hello~! I'm Park Jimin, Sajangnim's new secretary. I'm looking forward to working with you all! ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Jungkook bites back a fond smile, Jimin took time to hand write these notes. With almost 20 workers located on the main floor it must have been a great effort for him to bring these cups and write all of these notes so thoughtfully. The heir already knows he made the right choice of hiring the latter.

"Good morning, Huijangnim!"

Jungkook tears his eyes away from the note and looks behind him, he sees Mr. Lee bow infront of him in respect and he raises his hand to wave at him.

"Ohhh~ Huijangnim looks so well put today!" Mina calls out from her stall, hooting at their CEO from the distance.

Jungkook chuckles at the remark, earning a small 'unfair' from his butler as he reacted in a contrasting way to him when he had said that same line.

"Have you seen my secretary?" Jungkook wonders outloud, surveying the floor for the familiar mop of silver hair he had seen yesterday.

"Seomi's hogging him, Huijangnim!" Hyeon replied passing by Jungkook with a pile of papers in hand. He bows despite the stuff he was carrying.