(2)

Jungkook gets a reply from his brother at around 6 in the evening

The rest of the heir's day went by only with him going over a few documents and business proposal's. Overall, his mood was grim but he knew not to lash it out on his workers and staff.

Nothing seemed to be going right that day.

The phone from the office rings which makes Jungkook jump from his seat almost 3 inches high. He knocks over the king chess piece in shock, just as his bulter immediately walks forward ready to help him at anything and his face contorted into an expression of worry.

"Young master-"

"I'm okay, hyung." Jungkook reassures immediately, releasing a shaky breath.

"Sorry. Had too much coffee."

The CEO runs a hand through his hair, feeling frustrated at himself for reacting that way over a loud phone call as he stood up and walked closer to his office desk. He picks up the device hastily with a frown etched on his face.

"Hello?"

« Ggukie-yah! Hyung found a possible replacement for your secretary! »

Seokjin's voice was filled with enthusiasm from the other line which was comforting in more ways than one.

Jungkook's eyes widen, feeling excited himself at the prospect of having to not worry about looking for a secretary anymore.

"You did? Hyung, that's great news!"

« Yes this was the friend of Taehyung I was talking about, He's a fresh graduate though. Is that okay? »

"Better." Jungkook voiced out, his head already lighter that it was awhile ago.

"The company in itself is different than others, so it'll be fine to start on a blank slate. I just need him to learn well."

« It's quite late but he's on the way there right now. Is that okay? »

The raven haired glances the digital clock displayed on his table and wearily checks the time.

"Would it be fine for him?"

« Taehyungie said that he was very willing. »

Jungkook moves to his desktop and logs in with memorized ease, fitting the phone on his shoulder and ear and opening a identity tracker that was built for his own use. Just in case he needed it on occasions for background checks.

"Alright, hyung. I'll prepare for his arrival then. Do you have a name for me?"

« Jimin. Park Jimin. »

>>>