Chapter-01 (Inception)

[ Author's point of view ]

The sun brightly through the window warmed her bare skin. She watched as some birds were flying through the beautiful blue sky and she couldn't help but wished to be as free as those birds were. She sighed heavily resting her chin on her hand and was lost looking outside.

"Do you think birds are more interesting than my class?"

A gentle voice brought her back to reality. She cursed under her breath and stood up.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kang I was just dozed out."

 She bowed towards him. Mr. Kang sweetly smiled at her and patted her back while saying

 "It's ok Seami. But pay attention next time."

He tucked some hair strands from her face which were covering her reddish cheek before walking back to his desk. Reaching his desk his gaze turned into the scary one. He slammed into his desk and shouted

" Silence! "

to the students making the whole class turned into a dead sea. He sighed in satisfaction. Then he started to explain some Math formulas as always.

After some time the bell rang which meant it was break time. Mr. Kang went out of the class after giving a bunch of homework to the innocent students. Soon the kids started to move toward the cafeteria. Seami was busy arranging her stuff.

"Seami let's go. I'm hungry."

Suddenly the president of their class appeared from nowhere and gently grabbed her by the waist pulling her to stand straight. She flinch a bit but hide that by flashing a sweet smile towards him melting his heart and said

 "Hmm let's go, Jack."

after that, they made their way toward the cafeteria while holding hands. Well don't get wrong they are just best friends. Everybody adores her for her sweet behavior. She is the youngest among the whole students in this institute. She is only 16 years old. While this institute takes kids only who are 18 plus. As Jack is 19 years old. He is a bit overprotective towards her. He gets possessive when it comes to Seami. Unlike Seami Jack is a troublemaker who always gets into fights. He is the school's heartthrob. Girls from here are crazy for him even some young female professors. But he never gave a fuck. All he cares 'bout is Seami.

You might think of this place as a normal college but honey it's so far away from being normal. This college is a psychiatric ward that has its majority. young patients that suffer from some type of psychological disorders had to stay here until they are well enough to leave and live their normal lives again without any violence. The three levels of this building are categorized by levels of disorders starting from light, medium, and severe disorders.

                                                    [ End of author's point of view ]