Chapter-03 (Suspense)

[still Seami's point of view]

 I cursed under my breath and stood up refusing Jack's hand while gazing at the person who pushed me making her nervous though she was trying hard to hide that.

 Kimberly- " You killed her! Didn't you!? "

 I didn't say anything I was just looking at her with her blank expression.

 Jack- " What are you..."

 I cut off his words by saying

 " Why would I kill her when I have nothing to do with her. "

 Kimberly- " Lair! You hated her because she bullied you "

 Me- " She did! She hated me because she was jealous of me.."

 Kimberly- " Shut up Seami! You are a killer. "

 Me- " Stop sugar coating her deeds. She isn't going to give you money anymore. "

 I said in a low tune while smirking devilishly which was only noticed by her. Kimberly was going to say something while looking nervous but Jack cut her off and said

 Jack- " Stop this Kim she has nothing to do with this! "

 He yelled echoing his voice through the whole classroom. Kimberly flinches badly because of his loud and rough voice. Jack was very angry that his vines were popping out from his temple. Suddenly Jack came toward me and held my wrist harshly and started to drag me out of the class.

Me- "Hey where are you taking me?"

I asked him being scared 

Jack- " Shut the fuck up Seami! "

he yelled with pure enrage. I gulped down my saliva beating afraid of him. Reaching the rooftop he harshly let go of my wrist before closing the door loudly causing me to flinch badly. I started to step back as he was steeping close to me ferociously. He trapped me between his arms and the wall. Looking deeply into m eyes he growled

"Explain!"

Me-"what are you talking 'bout ?"

I asked being confused

Jack-"Stop this Seami! You know Very well what I'm talking about."

Me-"What the fuck dude?"  

I was confused as fuck 

Jack-" Darn it! All this time she fucking bullied you and you never bother to tell me once. What do you think of yourself? You could have told this to me for once..."

Jack-"As if you cared."

I scoffed rolling my eyes at him sassily 

Jack-"you are being so disrespectful. You weren't like this before what happened to you suddenly" 

He asked me while gripping m shoulders lightly 

Me-"None of your---"

My words were cut by a sudden siren. Pushing him gently I walked towards the edged of the roof and looked down only to see cops running towards our school and two men wearing white aprons and the white mask was carrying Kira's body into an ambulance. Jack was standing beside me looking in the same direction as mine. Suddenly he held my hand gently and went out off the rooftop. Once we reached the 2nd floor we saw some policemen roaming around the place where Kira's dead body was. One of them suddenly noticed us and come toward us.

Policeman 1-"Are you both related to her? Do you know her?

He asked while wiping some sweats from his forehead. Before I could say something Jack spoke

Jack-"Yes, She was our classmate."

Policeman 2-"Is that all? Just a classmate or you're trying to hide something from us?"

That old stinky shit. What does he think of himself? How could he fucking judge us like this? I got so fucking mad.

Me-"What do you mean? Are you telling me that we killed her?"

I asked that dirty scumbag stepping close to him. He scanned my face with doubtful eyes.

Policeman 2-"I never said that. I was just asking for the sake of investigating."

Me-"Is this how you do your investigation?"

I asked sarcastically. I was about to talk further but Jack hold my waist and squeezed it indicating I to stop talking afterward. I flinch badly cause of the sudden skinship. Suddenly the other policeman spoke

Policeman 2-" Sorry mam. Just ignore him. He is just like this. Thank you for your information and sorry once again."

I walked out from there while holding my head as I was feeling dizzy suddenly. Jack came to inform me seeing me having a hard time walking and cupped my face with his Palm making me startled 

Jack-"What happened to you? Your face is hot Seami! Did you catch a fever? Are you feeling dizzy.?

He said those words in one breath.

Me-"I'm fine just a little headache."

Jack-"Are you sure? Should we visit the medical room?"

He asked in a worried tone.

Me- "No-no I'll be good after taking some rest "

Jack-"Ok then, let me take you to your room." 

I just hummed in response. Jack took me to my room while holding my left shoulder in a supporting way. Stepping inside my room I turned to face him. He let go of my shoulder and hold my face and asked me.

Jack-"Are you gonna be fine? Do you need anything? Do you want me to stay here for tonight?"

He asked me with worried eyes. I pushed him by placing my hands on his chest. He took my both hands in his and kissed the back of my hand. 

Me-" No-no it's ok I'll manage.."

Jack-"Seami... Are you scared that something will happen? Huh-huh? Are going to lose control over my sexy body?.. Babygirl huh-huh?

What a tease. I rolled my eyes and slapped his chest hardly making him yelp.

Jack-" Ouch! I was just kidding... Girl. Geez. "

Me-"Shut up Jackyy just go... and don't worry I'm gonna be fine"

Jack-"okk. Just call me if you need anything"

I just nodded my head he went out of my room before kissing my right cheek. I went to my bed as I was feeling so fucking dizzy. Well, I need some rest as I'm going to do the same thing again...

                                                                              hehehehe

                                                            [End of Seami's point of view]