Chapter-04 (The Predator)

[ Kimberly's point of view]

Finally, I came to my room after a fucking tired day. Dropping my bag on the floor I throw myself on the couch. As soon as my body felt the softness of the foam I different to sleep without my knowing. After a few hours, I heard some weird sounds in my sleep. I set up on the couch rubbing my eyes. Analyzing the sound  I found out that it was coming from my washroom. I got so fucking confused. I clearly remember that I never went to the washroom after entering my room today. I hastily went to my washroom to see what the actual fuck was going on there. Steeping inside the washroom I witnessed something which I never wished to see in my whole entire life. My bathtub was filled with blood and the shower was running. From where did the blood come? Suddenly I heard some glass breaking sounds from my kitchen. Turning off the shower I rushed toward the kitchen. There it was standing wearing a black hoodie, a black mask, and a black cap. The person was holding a sharp knife in their left hand. I clearly remember that I had locked my door properly and also there is a passcode on it then how the fuck...?

Me - "Who are you!? What do you want? Why did..."

my words were cut by the person. Hearing the voice didn't take long to find out who it was...

    - " Tsk tsk tsk, You talk too much Kim. This is the actual reason for hating you. She said in a sarcastic way. Her voice was so fucking deep and cold causing me to get goosebumps.

Me - " Why are you here? What's with your outfit? Don't tell  me you're the actual killer!"

- "Bingo. You get it right. I'm the actual killer. Ha-ha. Well, you didn't turn out to be a whole dummy. Anyways you have only a few minutes left to say goodbye to this fucking world. So, any last wish?"

She said those words so simple as if it were nothing serious. She just killed my friend well not only her she killed many more.

Me - Why are you doing this? what is the actual main purpose of doing this? Why are you killing them...?

 - " For fun."

Me - "Eh! What!?" 

- Are you deaf? I said FOR FUN can't you get it? Ahh... I just love to hear them screaming, begging me to stop and I love to see blood. It's so fucking satisfying..."

while saying those things she walked around me swirling her knife in her fingers. 

Me - " What!? Really!? You just did it because of fun!? You are a psycho! "

- Ha-ha, Aren't we the same? did you forget that you killed your parents and that is the reason for your being here? So I'm. "

Me - " They deserved that. My own father sexually harassed me. He tried to rape me a lot of times and my mother did nothing but watch. She could have saved me for once. But she never bothered to... so, I had no other choice left except stabbing them to death."

 - " Aww  I feel bad for you. I really don't want to kill you but... I don't have any other choice left. Enough of talking soon you're going to meet your so-called fake friend in the beautiful hell" 

Me - " Sure. I going to wait for you you to come there."

- " Aww, That's so sweet of you. But you won't meet me there DARLING "

She emphasized the word darling with her deep voice which never failed to give me a shiver down my spine. Frowning my left eyebrow, I asked her.

Me - "And why do you think that? You're a sinner sooner or letter you'll face hell."

  - " Uh-huh, I'm not going to face the hell. But I'm going to show you the hell."

Me - W-what do you mean? Why won't you go there?"

 - "Because..."

She paused. Her lips curved up from the corner and a sinister smirk was placed on her pumped lips. She stared deeply into my eyes. Gulping down my saliva I gained some courage to ask her again.

Me- " Because of wha..."

Before I can finish my words she slit my throat with her sharp knife. I heard her voice for the last time before breathing forever.

  - " Because I'm the Almighty."

                                                              [ End of Kimberly's point of view]

                                                                          [Killer's point of view] 

After sliting her throat I stared at her lifeless body. A few minutes later I started to bite her stomach I took out some flesh from her body and started to chew it. The bloody flesh was melting in my mouth. I moaned in satisfaction as I was eating my favorite food. Feeding my empty stomach. I left her body there.

                                                                        [End of Killer's point of view] 

                                                                   [SongKang's point of view]

My beauty sleep got ruined by some sounds of screaming and footsteps. I get up from my bed and wore my trousers as I was only wearing my boxers. I went out of the room to see what was going on there.

Me - "What's happing here?"

I asked the students who were standing in front of a particular. Instead of answering my question, they gasped loudly eyeing me up and down. What's wrong with them? It took a minute to find out the reason for their weird behavior. I was only wearing my trousers and my upper body was completely revealed. Moments later a male student started to talk

 - " Mr. Kang... K-Kim.."

He couldn't finish as he was stuttering as hell.

Me - Dwan calm down... Tell me what happened?"

Dwan - "Sir K-Kim-Kimberly i-is..."

 - " Kimberly is dead"

a faint voice spoke from behind. I looked behind only to see her standing there. The sangria-colored
 sleeveless nightwear was reviling her honey skin. Every curve of her body was visible. The dragon tattoo on her left upper thigh was making her look breathtaking. She tucked some hair strands in her ear feeling nervous under my gaze. I was so lost in her beauty. Suddenly I realized something. 

Me - " What !? K-Kimberly's dead!? Seami are you out of your mind? What the hell you're talking 'bout ?"

Seami - "Why don't you check it yourself ?"

Hearing her I made my way to Kimberly's room. Stepping inside her room I witnessed something which made my soul leave my body. Her body was hanging on the ceiling and the arteries of her neck, wrist, and ankle were cut to confirm her death. It's not a suicide. Claiming myself down I went out of the room and asked them. 

Me - " Who had seen her first?"

Dwan - " It's me, I have seen her first. I was passing by the hallway as I have piano class today. Suddenly I noticed some blood stains on the floor and the blood stains led the way to her room. I hurriedly went to her room as fast as I ever could. Entering her room I saw her hanging there with blood everywhere"

Seami - " Hearing his scream we got out of our room and face this circumstance."

Me - " It's the same person. He killed Kira and now Kimberly. Did you all notice that Kimberly has the same wound on her stomach that Kira had "

Loud grapes and faint scared voices were the only things that were heard through the crowd. 

Seami - " How can you be sure that it's a he, it can be a she too "

The whole crowd got silent hearing her words. Suddenly a girl started to cry loudly.

  - " Oh god! Help this crisis... I won't stay here for a second. First Kira then Kim now it's me I know I'm the next. I don't wanna die this early. Help me! God! "

Me - "Elena! Clam down you'll be fine. Calm down, please! " 

Alina - " Mr. Kang, Please save me from this monster. I'm scared..."

She started to cry like a lost puppy while kneeling down in front of me. I made her stand up and tried to calm her down.

Me - " Elena, Be patient. Everything's gonna be fine."

I won't let you go stranger creature. I'm not going to make you pay for your deeds I'm going to kill you once I caught you.

                                                                [ End of SongKang's point of view]