10. First night

A/N: This chapter is for Pali and Neo (PaliNeo)

I cast Hwang In yeop as Pali and Ryeoun as Neo. You can see their pictures on the first part (00. characters)

Pali put Neo gently to the bed before he remove Neo's shoes and socks.

“Good night, Neo.” Pali said and kiss Neo of his forehead.

He was about to walks to the door when Neo pulls him closer to him, that's why Pali is above Neo now.

Neo open his eyes and looks at Pali.
“Pali...”

Pali blinks nervously.
It's not the first time he saw Neo this close because everytime Neo is asleep he always go to his room and give a kiss in Neo's forehead but now is different because Neo is looking at him.

Neo put his hand in Pali's nape before he pull his head closer to his face.

Pali's eyes widened in shock when a soft lips gently nibbles his lips.

“If you are going to give me a kiss you should give me a kiss in my lips.”

“Neo...”

Neo pulls Pali closer again and this time Pali return the kiss.

Neo's hand start to unbotton Pali's clothes. He pushed the clothes and it drops on the floor.

Pali pushes Neo to the bed after he removed his clothes.

Pali kiss Neo again with passion while his hand trails to Neo's abs.

Neo moans a little and it's make Pali wants to hear that moan again

Pali is not drunk but Neo's scents made him drunk on heat.

Pali successfully pushed Neo's pants off of him.

“Look, it's already awake.”

Neo chuckles and then moans when Pali suddenly stroke his length while licking the top of it.

“Shit... uhmm... Pali”

Neo's moans is like a music in Pali's ears. He likes it.

Neo cum splashed in the bed along with Pali's abs.

“I'm sorry... I made you dirty.”

Pali smile at Neo and kiss him again.

“You don't need to say sorry. I like it when it's yours.” Pali whispers and it's made Neo blush.

“Why are you so cute?”

“I'm not cute.”

“You are, Neo.”

Before Neo can say anything Pali said something that make Neo stunned.

“I love you, Neo. Let's be boyfriend.”

Neo can't say anything because he is really shocked.

He knows Pali loves him but he didn't expect him to confess now that they are both naked.

Pali blinks.
When Neo didn't say anything Pali wants to smacks himself.

He thinks Neo is just drunk that's why he kissed him and let him stroke and put his lenght in his mouth.

Pali eyes turns teary.
𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦? 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥.
“Uhm... forget it.” he smile thinly. “You need to go to the bathroom before you sleep because you're dirty now. I'll go to my room now.”