12. Change

Phana is looking at Ming with confused face. Ming is packing some stuffs in the bag when he and Phana steps inside Ming's dorm.

Ming invited Phana to go to the mountain with him.

Phana refuse at first because he needs to do some paperworks but Ming said Phana can do that in the mountain so he nods.

“I already have some clothes. You can wear my clothes. You don't mind right?”

Phana nodded.

“Let's go.” Ming pulls Phana to go with him.

Phana is surprise with the view he see when they are on the top already.

“It's so beautiful right?” Ming asks Phana who is still enjoying the view.

“Super. I love it.”

Ming pulls his phone in his pocket and take a picture of Phana looking at the view.

Phana looks at Ming with a frown in his face.

“Why did you take my picture?”

Ming shrugs.

“Ming?”

“You enjoy the scenery so I take a photo of you. Look, you are great in this picture.” Ming show Phana's picture to Phana.

“You're right. I love that picture. Send that to me later.”

Ming chuckles and nods.

He takes some photo of the scenery which Phana can be seen before he put his phone back to his pocket.

He will post some of the pictures later.

Phana sit inside the tent Ming make and open his bag to change his clothes before doing his paperworks.

Ming looks at Phana inside before he sit beside Phana and look at the papers in front of Phana.

“You can do that all?”

Phana nodded his head.
“Of course, I am.”

“Good for you then but are you not tired yet? You are doing that for almost one hour.”

“The sooner the better, Mingkwan. I want to do and finish this now so that I can enjoy this day with you.”

Ming blinks.
𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

X•X•X

“Do you always do this?” Phana asks Ming when they are done eating their dinner. They plan to spend the night there.

“A little. When I am bored or if one of my friends invite me to go with them.”

“I see.”

“What about you? I thought you don't go in the mountains but you look like you pro. You don't even looks like you're tired when we go up.”

Phana smile.
“I learn some karate with my brothers when we are still a kid and our coach also made us run 20 laps around the stadium everyday before we start practicing karate and once in a while he will make us run to the track and field to see if we improve or not so doing this kind of stuff for me is easy aside from the fact that the ground is not flat.”

Ming blinks.
“Really? You're awesome.”

“When I was still kid I really hate doing it so whenever I have a time I ran away but now I realize that thank god my coach always caught me while I was going to run away.”