RWBY - [VOL 1 Episode 1] - The Rose & The Protagonist

Matt the entered the iconic store for some dust and looked around until he saw the protagonist of the show herself. Ruby Rose.

As the sky darkens, Matt decides to talk to her. But before he does anything, he used 'Observe' on her and checked her stats.

[Ruby Rose]

[Race: Human]

[Title Equipped: The Red Reaper, Cookie Monster, Weapon Geek]

[Level: 17]

[HP: 1700/1700]

[Aura Points: 909/909]

[Semblance: Petal Burst.]

(Description: This Semblance allows the user to disassemble themselves at a molecular level and reassemble at a chosen location. This allows the user to go around obstacles or through tight spaces. It also allows the user to dash with an inhuman speed in whatever direction, often leaving trails of rose petals in their wake. Further training may increase its speed and abilities. The draw back to this Semblance is it drains Aura, so it is unwise to rely on it indefinitely. And if the user's path is blocked by an unexpected obstacle mid-flight, the Semblance will be disrupted, forcing it to deactivate.)

[Weapon: Crescent Rose]

(Description: Crescent Rose is a hybrid between a scythe and a sniper rifle. As the name implies, Crescent Rose's frame is colored rose red and has black trims, with its large scythe blade forged into a crescent shape. This weapon is designed with a massive recoil to increase its use of combat. In melee combat, the wielder can fire a shot while swinging, using the recoil to increase the force and speed of the slash. In ranged combat, other than holding the weapon like a standard rifle, they can also embed the scythe's blade into the ground to prevent the weapon's recoil from throwing off the wielder's aim allowing for more rapid and accurate shots. They can also use the weapon's recoil to launch themselves into the air for extra mobility.)

While approaching the young soon-to-be huntress Matt tapped her shoulder, gaining her attention as she takes off her headphones and puts down her magazine.

Matt: 'Man I forgot how damn cute her first model was.'

Ruby: Can I help you?

Matt: Get your weapon ready.

Ruby: Why?

Matt: You'll know why in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

On cue, the store's door slammed open and a ginger haired man wearing a bowler hat with his goons held the owner at gunpoint while the man himself demanded dust at the counter.