>> Time to Fold

** Takes place after Game On.

_________________________________

Padded polar bear slippers slid across the floor on the top landing of the Dreamhouse, silently cruising down the carpet path. Arms dangled limply at the figure's side, only to reach up once to cover a stretching yawn.

Skipper just couldn't sleep for some reason, so in her brain the solution was to partake in a little midnight snack. Perhaps a banana? Or maybe a cookie... she knew there was a slice of pizza still left in the fridge...

The elevator was out of the question because of the noise of the mechanical pulley system, so she took to the stairs carefully to avoid falling down into the pitch-black foyer-- in which she has prior experience.

Well... it's usually pitch black.

A small dimly lit glow illuminated the space below the second story. Skipper's eyes adjusted as her face scrunched in confusion, wondering what could be causing of the unusual midnight light coming from the living room.

"Huh...?", she whispered to herself, thinking maybe one of her sisters left the lamp on.

She crept slowly down the steps to avoid announcing her presence. When she got halfway down the stairs, she froze in mid-step, eyes widening like saucers as big as they've ever been. Her mouth dropped through the floor to the basement.

On the couch were two figures, caressed by the dull lamp light on the corner table.

The light isn't the only thing doing the caressing, Skipper observed...

Her oldest sister was currently straddled right in their neighbor boy's lap as she wrapped one arm around his neck and gripped the front of his shirt with the other. Her hair was a braided mess.

The boy, on the other hand, had his one arm wrapped the whole way around her waist, tightly pulling her torso close to his chest, as his other held the back of her neck. His fingers danced through her hair and along her temple to around her shoulders.

Skipper blinked a couple times, unable to tear her eyes away from the new romantic development that was reaching severe levels in the realm of PDA currently happening on the couch.

What the... THAT'S new!!

The sensual moans, the lip-smacking sounds, the wandering hands... all of it. Skipper had a hard time coming to grips with what she was observing as she attempted to shake her head to snap out of it.

Just as slowly as she came down, the brunette cautiously and silently snuck backwards upstairs to avoid giving away her Peeping Tom position.

As she made her way back into her room, she clicked the door shut as quietly as humanly possible, then spun around to lean against the door, just as shell shocked as she was downstairs.

Slowly, her mouth closed to its original size... her eyes returned to normal...

But then her lips curled... the eyes squinted...

A chuckle developed down below in her throat but evolved into a low maniacal cackle. Fingers steepled near the girl's chin. Mr. Burns from The Simpsons would be proud.

Already concocting torturous interception plans in her brain, she whispered to herself, careful not to wake her sisterly roommate who was oblivious to her midnight run, "Oh, this'll be gooooood..."

****

The sound of the blender buzzing was the first thing Skipper heard when she came downstairs early next morning...