Part 13/LAST CHAPTER

Stella: Today you'll be reacting to another Universe

Lucas: what universe?

Stella: Evil Jennette Au

( Disclaimer i don't own any picture )

Stella: React!

'Jennette was kneeling infront of Claude. Jennette was crying and said "I didn't poison Her Highness! Please believe me!"

Claude was looking at the screen with serious eyes while Felix was worried

' Claude looked at Jennette with a disgusted face and Claude said "Pacify her she's getting on my nerves" a knight stabbed Jennette '

Claude was hiding his face because he was tearing up Felix hugged Lily and Felix started to tear up.

Lucas was staring at the floor wanting to murder someone

Athanastasia smirked

(Also I took Anastacius since he wasn't that useful )

Stella: Ok stop.

'Jennette woke up at the Alpheus mansion and took all of the Jewelry that Athanastasia gave her and gave it to the maids'

Athanastasia: 'how dare her?! She should be glad I gave her a present!'

' a few years passed Jennette was 13 she was  found a way to manipulate the emperor and she practiced it and when she turned 14 she was introduced to Claude She glared at Claude and Claude accepted her.'

Lucas : 'what is she planning?'

'after a while she started her plan she said " Make these people obey me let no one escape my villainous schemes you shall see me as the First Princess of Obelia." Her eyes glowed and everyone was calling her Princess. Jennette knew what Athanastasia will do so she done it faster when Jennette turned 16 she hosted a tea party and poisoned herself and everyone put the blame on Athanastasia.'

Athanastasia : 'How dare she put the blame on me?!'

Claude: She really is my daughter huh.

Felix : i guess...

Stella: Yeah bye bitches!!

Stella snapped her fingers and they're all gone

THE END