Prologue

I do not OWN genshin impact or own anything associated with Genshin Impact or hoyoverse.

"Ugh... What a rager of a headache I'm having... Did I pass out on stream? What happened?" You say to yourself. "Wait... This isn't... My apartment." You say as your vision begins to clear. "THIS ISN'T MY APARTMENT. WHERE AM I!? WHERE- WHERE AM I- WHERE- WHEre- Where- Wait. Y/n... Chill out... Everything is gonna be okay... Now assess your situation." You look around, a giant tree that looks very similar to the tree from windrise. You look around once more. sneaking around the tree, finding nothing... Nothing except... "A windwheel aster?" You say plucking the flower from the grass beneath you. "Maybe I'm dreaming..." You say to yourself.

"Owe!" You say after slapping yourself. "Okay... So not a dream..." "So this is not a dream. And theres a windwheel aster. And I'm near a tree that looks similarly to the tree from windrise. "I think I'm in genshin." You say baffled.

"No. No no no no NO. What- what am I supposed to- what am I gonna- HOW am I gonna-" "Hey! Are you okay there? You sound distressed!" Voice says. "N-No shit I'm distressed!! I just got sucked away from my world and into the world of dragons and domains!! What do YOU think?!" "Wait. Can you run that by me again...?"