What Is Going with That Light

One night a week before Halloween. I was home alone think to myself what I'm going to do for Halloween. I went in the other room to go get something and found my parents light on so turn it off. Like it was nothing. A hour later I went to go check on my little brother. I found that crazy light on again so turn off. This place is getting to creepy. I look outside and I found my barn light flicking. I was like what the hell is going here. I did nothing I text my best friend and ask what are you doing Halloween.

Caitlin: what are you doing for Halloween

Gabby: I don't know yet, what about you

Caitlin: we should have a party at my house.

Gabby: good idea

Caitlin: this party is going to awesome

Gabby: yes I know, we can plan it tomorrow

Caitlin: ok

So Caitlin started a little bit of planning the party. This party is going to the best one ever.
I went to my room to get ready for bed. I heard a knocking sound. And someone saying I'm going to come and get you. So I just lay on my bed for a hour when I heard three knocking sound. I made sure my phone is on silent. I didn't want that person thing to find it. I didn't know what to do. So all I did was hide in my room. It was about 11:30 pm and I didn't ever know where my parents and my other brother were. So I text mom.
Caitlin: mom I think are house is haunted.
10 minutes later No answer
15 minutes later No answer
Caitlin: are you guys o.k.
20 minutes later still no answer
This getting scarier. So I text dad
Caitlin: I think are house is haunted
15 minutes later No answer
25 minutes later still no answer
Still no answer form my parents and I ever know where they are. And it about 12am and no word from my parents.