Where mom and dad?

I did not sleep at all, because I want to to kept my little brother safy. It was time to get my little brother up for school. When Jake woke up he ask where mom and dad. I said I still don't know. I told Jake it time to ready for school. We went to go do our animals. When we got back in the house. We ate breakfast then we are done I went to go ready for school. Every last minute homework. I look at my phone, no text message for my parent. I really didn't know where my other was. I think he might be with mom and dad. Jake ask me again where mom and dad. I told him I'm going to try to call them. Mom phone ringing but nobody answer it. So I try dad but the same thing happened. I just told Jake they didn't answer me. I heard and big boom pop boom. I didn't know what that was. It is about 6:55am.

My little brother started crying, I said Jake what is wrong. He told me I really miss mom and dad. I said Jake they will back soon little man.

The clue to what going on. All I know is that some random person who want my house. Kept knocking on the door last night. Someone kept turning on my parents light, and making the barn light flicking I have no clue where my parents and my other brother are. My parents are not answering their phone. I think their phone are off.

It was almost time to go to school, it was about 7:20am. I drove Jake to school today and I told him, I will pick you up after school. Jake is a 5th grader. After I drop him off. I then to my school.