The Begging

Kate is a orphan who was beat by her parents. She was picked on because of her condition, Kate has to go to a hell hole of a school were she is bullied and even made fun of because of her condition. "Why cant they just leave me alone!" Kate screamed in her mind, as her WORST enemy Hallie Johnson and her posse "Oh look it crippled Kate everybody!" Her laughter rang through her ears like a knife piercing her eardrums. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Kate yelled in her face using her crutches to move away. One of her posse members Lana pushed Kate from behind making her fall on her face. "Oops.. maybe toy should watch were your going." e whole school laughed including her friends, Kate gave them a glare "Maybe i will watch were I'm going if You weren't such a Low life dick sucking WHORE but i honestly think that will never happen!" Kate furiously said making everone gasp. "Mrs. Evans to my office immediately!" The principle help Kate up and walked her to her office, "How dare you use that type of tone with other people missy!" Her stare was serious. "They bullied me over and over but your lazy fat ass doesnt do anythin!" Kate stood up and grabbed her crutches. Thinking to herself, Why am I the one....why me I didn't do anything it was my parents fault. She looked to the ground walking to a place she called home.