Chapter 2

Katie got home and crutched herself to her room and put on her leg braces so she can some what walk. She when to her kitchen and made her self some pizza rolls and pop. She sat on her couch and turned on the news:
BREAKIN NEWS TONIGHT: A MUDER OCCURRED THIS AFTERNOON, A FAMILY OF FOUR WAS SLAUGHTERED AND THERE SEEMS TO BE MORE MYSTERIOUS MURDERS HAPPING AND SOMES SAY THAT THE LEGENDARY JEFF THE KILLER WAS BEHIND THESE MURDERS. After hearing that Kate turned off the tv and took a shower after her shower she climbed into bed.
-1 hour later-
Kate woke up to glass shattering and hearing loud footsteps coming close to her room. Scared as she was she grabbed her crutches. She was knocked off her bed by who it seem like Jeff, she screamed as he lifted her up to the wall. And held a knife against her neck "Well hello Kate!" His tone was raspy and deep. Kate looked down "Let me go!"she cried stomping one of her crutches in his dick. He dropped her and fell over in pain. She didn't have her leg braces so she crawled out of her queen sized bed, Jeff stood up and saw her drag her elbows across the floor. He looked at her with a grin "Get up you lil fake you aint hurt i didnt touch you!" He laughed, whic made Katie mad and she pulled herself on a chair. "I CANT WALK YOU DIM WHITT, I NEED CRUTCHES AND LEG BRACES!" Kate yelled as she tried to stand up but fell on her face. Jeff rushed over to help her but one of the fuckin neighbors called the cops. When she looked up he was gone.