Chapter 3

It was 10:30 am on a Saturday morning,Katie sat in her kitchen wondering should she try to walk but she decided it might be two hard. She ate a quick breakfast and grabbed her bag she went out to the woods with her crutches and went to see the pond where she normally goes. She check her phone a few times after coming to a small clearing were the pond lies, and how it is peaceful and quiet it is. "ey Kate!" Jeff said as Kate turned around surprised "What are you doing here!" She asked as Jeff stared at her "Im really sorry for making fun of your condition." He said apologetic, then the evil fuck faces came "Hey guys it Katie the crippled!" Hallie Johnson rang. Jeff has already seem to be enjoying this. And decied it might as be fun to let the at her.Kate cruched her way to the entrance to the woods and they all began to follow her. Jeff actually didn'tfeel bad for Kate he actually thought it was pretty funny. Hallie shoved Kate hard and flung her crutches near Jeff. He watched Hallie as she began yelling "Hey since yo u cant walk, how abouy we make you unable to see. With that said s he punched Kate in the eye so hard see couldn't see out of that eye. Tears poured down her face, "STOP, LEAVE ME ALONE!" Kate yelped holding her eye. It was bleeding and she known she cant see out of that was. Jeff stood there and laughed as he walked out hugging Hallie. "Im his girlfriend Ya Bitch!" She said kissing Jeff, In anger and rage she yelled "WELL YOU GUYS ARE SO LUCKYTO HAVE A FUCKING FAMILY THAT LOVES YOU, MATTER OF FACT I HATE MY FAMILY THEY MEAN NOTHING, AND I DONT LIKE HE JUST A FAG IN FATNESS TOWN! BUT OF COURSE NO ONE CCARE IS I WAS BEAT BY MY FAMILY IT ALL DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE SO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE. Jef was takenback y her words. Kate crawled to her crutches and she began to walk off. Jeff was thinking to himself "she hates her own family, I knowwhat I did, but I don't hate them."