Be Mine....

Jeff was happy and wanted to help Kate get through it all. He kissed her and she kissed back. "Kate I Jeffrey Woods, wont ever let go!" He said cuddling her. She smiled as she hugged back and softly fell asleep in his arms. He carried her to his room which was at with black walls and a soft plush bed with all black plush blanket and the carpet was a crimson red with black stitched ivory. Jeff layed her gently on his bed and pulled the cover over her while she slept "Your so beautiful Kate." Jeff whispered softly and closed the door behind him. He went to her apartment and got all her stuff with Hoodie Ben, Toby, Masky, and Slenderman, they brought it back and placed it in a empty room and painted the walls a beautiful modern black. And finished off the room. Kate woke up t o seei. Jeff cover in paint. "Im gonna take a shower!" Kate said "Ok me too." Jeff smirked. She looked at him while she blushed. "After Im done Jeff!" She giggled. After their showers Jeff wanted to show her what he had been doing while she was asleep it was her new room. All the paint was dry and her room was neat put together and it was amazing. "Jeff...thank you !" Kate said as she hugged, and Jeff smile grew (if it was possible). "Kate I have a question for you." Jeff said flipping his hair " Yes Jeff what is it?" Kate smiled, Jeff deeply kissed her lips and said "Kate be mine!"