ch.2 Max, can I go?

AGAIN! ALL ART IS MINE!
(SH is mentioned in this one so you can skip)

Nikki walks into Neil and Max's tent and sees Nax admiring himself in the mirror, and Neil watching max (and blushing🥴).

"Hey nik!" Max said while not taking his eyes off the mirror. "Uh...hey!" Nikki said.

"So we heard about the mirror thing!" Neil mentioned. "Why do you hate them so much?" Neil added. "I still see someone I guess!" Nikki said while sitting next to Neil on his cot. "Who is it?" Neil asked. "Someone in the past, very past." Nikki said.

"Campers! Time for activities!" David squealed from outside the tent. "Ugh!" Max said while walking out with Neil. But Nikki didn't go. She just looked at herself in the mirror. She started to see a girl that looked like her. And it was her, her past self, flower scout self.

Her hair was straightened and put into high pigtails, she wore loads of make-up, and never won a full badge. Nikki got upset and then punched the mirror.

Nurf heard and ran to her. The shards of glass and blood covered the fist. "NIKKI!" Nurf screamed. The ginger's cries drew attention. "What happened-oh my god!" Gwen said.

"I don't want to go back..."

Max and Neil ran back and saw the mess. "Oh my fucking God!" Max said. Gwen then led Nikki to the mess hall for bandages. "D-did she do this?!" Neil asked. "Well no shit!" Max said. "Why does she hate them so much?" Neil asked.

Max then picked up a shard of glass and then smiled. He shoved the shard in his pocket and left.

That night when everyone was asleep. Max walked out the tent and walked to the lake.

Max took the glass out and slowly dragged it across his wrist. He heard a noise behind him. He quickly put it away. "Hey max!" David said. "Oh, hey dad-david!" Max said. "Isn't nice outside?" David asked while not taking his eyes off the full moon.

"Uhhh yeah..."

"Max, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just...y'know?"

"Nope! I don't know!"

"David, say. If you found out that one of the campers were...uh"

"You can tell me anything max!"

"What if one of the campers were cutting?"

"Oh! I- I actually don't know!"

"Ok, well I'm gonna go rest!"

Then max made his way to his tent. "Where were you?" Neil asked. "Uhhh somewhere!" Max said nervously as he slid the mirror peice under his pillow. "Ok..." Neil uncomfortably said.

That night Neil kept thinking about the pillow. He turned to see the boy sleeping. He sighed and walked to Max's cot. He tempted to lift up the pillow but then Max grabbed Neil and hugged him tightly. "M- MAX!" Neil squealed. But the boy was sound asleep. "Max, can I go?" Neil asked.