ch.3

The next day max woke up to a tall kid in his arms. Sleeping, blushing, and curled up. "NEIL!?" Max screamed. "Finally you woke up!" Neil yawned.

    "What are you doing on my c-"

    "you did this!"

   Max quickly got up and slipped on his blue hoodie. "Uhhh sorry!" Max apologized. Neil nodded and there went max. "Neil quickly grabbed the shard under the pillow and gasped. Neil cut himself while grabbing the sharp item.

    "No fucking way!" Neil whispered.

    He quickly put the glass under the kid's pillow and walked away.

    "Hey Neil!" Nikki greeted. "hey." Neil replied. "Check it out!" Nikki ordered and pulling out an old camera. "Cool!" Neil said. "That's not even the best part!" Nikki giggled. She opened the camera to show the pictures.

     The pictures were full of Neil and max last night. "NIKKI!" Neil screamed. "Yeh blackmail!" Nikki joyfully said. "Nikki! Give that!" Neil ordered. "Make me!" Nikki threatened.

Neil then started chasing Nikki. At some point they ran into Max. The pictures flew all over the place! Max picked one up and quickly started blushing. "What the hell is this!?" Max questioned. "Nikki did it!" Neil screamed. "Neil!" Nikki groaned. "Nikki!" Max said.