RWBY - [VOL 1 Episode 4] - The First Step

"GOOD MORNING!" Someone shouted, the cheerful voice piercing the morning silence. Matt jolted up from his sleeping bag from the sudden wake-up call.

As he tried to move, he realized he was being held down by something. Looking down, he saw Ruby clinging to his mid-section, still fast asleep. Her grip was surprisingly strong for someone so petite.

Matt: '...Okay, we're definitely not talking about this.'

He carefully began to wiggle and squirm, trying to free himself without waking Ruby. It took a few minutes of delicate maneuvering, but eventually, he managed to slip out of her grasp.

Matt: God, I hope nobody saw that.

Yang: Hey~. ( ͡º ꒳ ͡º)

Matt: WHEN THE F-!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(timeskip)

The scene starts as Ruby, Yang and Matt are at their lockers preparing for the test.

Yang: So, did you two feel good cuddling~?

Ruby: (blushing) YAAANG, STOP IT!

Matt: (blushing) You're not gonna let go of this are you?

Yang: Nope!

Matt: Great. (sigh) 

Matt: 'I wonder what I should do for the test. Should I leave everything to my shadows, or should I do this myself?'

Then Igris Talked to him through "thought exchange"

Igris: 'My Liege. I think it's best if you don't rely on our power to much for this. It is a 'test' after all.'

Matt: 'Yeah, good point. I'll try to keep you guys on the low down. '

Beru: 'Those weaklings will know 'not' to underestimate My Liege. They will grovel by your mere presence My Liege.'

Matt was pulled from his thoughts when a ginger haired girl walked past them giggling with someone else in all green.