T W E N T Y F O U R

Sunday 29th September 2024

👤f1wags

•.

.•

Liked by username1, charleslecfan and 4,146 others
f1wags Shiloh pictured in the paddock walking down to the Ferrari garage as lights out is in 10 minutes!

View all 394 comments

_

Although Las Vegas was in the middle of a desert, it got cold quickly and Shiloh put on one of Charles' Ferrari coats that Jess, his press officer, grabbed for her.

Crossing the line in P1 the Ferrari garage erupted and ran out to Parc Fermé where Shiloh was dragged along with them. Getting shoved to the front so Charles could see her, Shiloh bounced up and down with excitement.

"Trouble!" Charles shouted as soon as he saw his girlfriend standing at the front of the barrier. Scooping her up and almost pulling her over the barrier, Charles held her tight, realising how much he missed her proud face when he won or even got on the podium. "Well done lovey!" Shiloh smiled making Charles hold on even tighter to her.

Reluctantly, Charles let go of his girlfriend and retreated back to the FIA team to get weighed.

"Mr Charles Leclerc! What a drive" the interviewer said getting the drivers attention "Ah thank you" Charles smiled and walked towards the microphone.