F O R T Y T W O

Wednesday 25th December 2024

Rolling over, Charles wrapped his arm round his girlfriend who was sleeping next to him. The pair were in Shiloh's parents house, in her teenage bedroom that was painted a light shade of pink and Vogue magazine covers plastered all over the walls.

"Morning Trouble" Charles moved Shilohs hair out her face "Morning Lovey, Happy Christmas" She replied giving Charles little kisses in between each word "Merry Christmas" Charles turned onto his back, bringing his girlfriend with him so she was now laying on top. "I have something for you" Charles said against Shiloh's lips, and then quickly got up and walked over to the suitcases that had clothes falling out of them. "For you Shi-Shi" Charles handed his girlfriend a turquoise Tiffany's box with a white ribbon wrapped round it.

Opening the box, Shiloh lifted the lid and found the Heart tag necklace with a little key sitting on a white satin cushion. Turning the pendant over it was engraved.

Trouble &
Lovey forever
<3

"Thank you Charles" Shiloh looked at her boyfriend "Anything for you Mon amour. Merry Christmas" He kissed her temple and then helped her put it on, Charles kissed the back of Shilohs neck once he did the clasp. "As you gave me my present now, I'll give you mine" Shiloh then got out of bed and walked over to her white desk and opened the top drawer and pulled out a small neatly wrapped box.

Handing her boyfriend the box, he unwrapped the paper, tearing it off like a little kid. The driver was met with a Cartier box. He lifted the red lid and the gold Love bracelet was laying in it. Just like he had Shiloh's necklace engrave, she got Charles bracelet engraved. Looking in the inside of the band Charles saw what was written

C & S

"Thank you Shi-Shi, I love it" Charles look back up at his girlfriend "Here, let me help you put it on" Shiloh grabbed the small screw driver and Charles placed it round his wrist for his girlfriend to tighten.

_

👤shilohwentworth

•.

.•

Liked by charles_leclerc, isabelricciardo and 11,933,902 others
shilohwentworth Happy Christmas from me and mine❤️❤️ @charles_leclerc

View all 33,974 comments

_

👤charles_leclerc

Liked by ferrari, shilohwentworth and 2,875,946 otherschalres_leclerc Happy Christmas ❤️

chalres_leclerc Happy Christmas ❤️

Tagged @shilohwentworth

View all 22,975 comments

_