Baking with Flo & Liz

⚠️Abusive parents, Self harm, Panic attack⚠️
What happens when the Reader is forced to invite Lizzie to her abusive household?
・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・・

(Y/N's POV)
My mom has forced me to invite Lizzie over for dinner. She wants to find out who I'm hanging out with when I'm not at home. I know what she's planning to do.
Yesterday I got home late. I was out with Lizzie, and I totally forgot about my curfew. When I got home, she was mad. Both of them were mad. Although I don't even get it cause they don't even care about me.

(Flashback from yesterday)

Mother: Where do you think you're going?

Y/n: I'm going to my room, mom.

Mother: I am talking to you!
She raises her voice as always.

Y/n: I told you I'm sorry. It was traffic, and I lost track of time.

Father: Lost track of time? Don't play with us, girl. Who were you out with?!

Y/n: L-Lizzie.

Mother: That actress you looked up to?
She says sarcastically, and you nod.

Mother: She must be so bored in her life to spend time with you!
She laughs, and you clench your jaw.

Father: Who even is she? I've never heard of her.

Y/n: Elizabeth Olsen.

Father: Olsen? As the Olsen twins?

Y/n: Ashley and Mk are her sisters.

Father: So that's how she got famous! You see y/m/n (y/n's mom), people get rich so easily.

That's it. You can't just stay quiet and listen to all of this nonsense.

Y/n: No! She has been working so hard to get to the point she is at right now! You don't know her, and you can't just say whatever you want about her!
You raise your voice a bit.

Father: I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Y/n: THAT'S ALL YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, RIGHT? TO MAKE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL?

You think about all the time they've hit you, made you stay at home for weeks, and made fun of you in front of others.

Mother: SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

Y/n: NO, I WILL NOT! I AM SO SICK OF YOU TREATING ME LIKE SHIT! 

Your mother gets closer to you, but you don't stop. You know what's coming, but you don't care.

Y/n: AT LEAST LIZZIE TREATS ME LIKE A PERSON. ALL YOU DO IS MAKE ME HATE MYSELF!

Suddenly she slaps you, and you go quiet.

Father: If I see you raising your voice one more time, you know what's going to happen.

Mother: Invite that girl tomorrow for dinner. I want to see her.

Y/n: What?

Mother: I WILL NOT REPEAT WHAT I SAID!

You just want to get out of there, so you turn around and walk to your room.
Y/n: No! No! No! Not Lizzie!

(Present Day)
You have covered your bruises with makeup. You told Lizzie to text you when she arrives so you can open the door for her.