Let your anger out

Reader has an alcoholic father. Lizzie knows that she doesn't live in a loving household. Y/n has never really opened up to her about how she feels. But after a rough day she can't keep it all to herself anymore so...
・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・・

"I hate going home. I wish I could run away and never come back. I wish I could just disappear from everyone's life. It's not like they care anyways."

You hesitate.

"Well, not everyone. I would probably bring Lizzie with me."

You are walking home all by yourself today. Usually, Lizzie would pick you up after work and walk you to your house, but today she had more scenes to film.

You know you're a block away from your house when you hear your dad's voice.

"No, no, not again!"
You clench your jaw and enter the house.

Mom: What is your problem?

Dad: WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?
Your dad slams his fist on the kitchen counter.

You wish there was another way to your room, but you have to pass the kitchen.
You try not to look at your dad and walk like a ghost.

Dad: WHY AM I ALWAYS THE PROBLEM, HUH? SEE, Y/N IS LATE AGAIN. SHE TAKES AFTER YOU. ALL HER STUPID ANNOYING BEHAVIOURS TAKE AFTER YOU!

You press your lips together and look at him. He is holding a bottle of alcohol as always, and your mother is standing right next to him with her arms crossed.

Dad: YOU RAISED HER LIKE THIS, AND YOU BLAME ME?

You just stop and watch. You can't physically move, and it's so annoying. It's like you're stuck.

Mom: I AM THE PROBLEM WHEN ALL YOU DO IS DRINK. IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT OUR DAUGHTER IS FAILING HER CLASSES. SHE LOCKS HERSELF IN HER ROOM BECAUSE OF YOU.

You want to get out of the house so bad. One second he is leaning against the cabinet, rolling his eyes at your mom. Next he is slamming both of his fists on the counter while your mother flinches.

Dad: GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE.

Your mother leaves the house without looking at you. You run and leave the house from the backdoor.
Your brain is blank. You can't think about anything. It's like everything was just too much to handle that your brain shut off everything. You don't feel anything. You're numb.

You don't know how you got to Lizzie's trailer. You open the door and close the door behind you. She's probably still filming. You walk in a circle as you suddenly feel your emotions hit you hard in the chest. Tears stream down your face, but you hear footsteps, and you quickly wipe them away.

Lizzie: Y/n?
She looks at you with confusion.

Y/n: H-hey.
You say with a shaky voice trying so hard to hide the pain.

Lizzie: Are you okay?

You nod with a fake smile.

Lizzie: No, you're not.
She shakes her head and gets closer to you.

She sits next to you on the couch.
Lizzie: your voice is shaking, and your eyes are red.

You're trying so hard not to cry.
Lizzie: Oh honey, is this about your dad?

You can't hold back your tears anymore. You nod and let it all out.
She frowns and hugs you tight.

Lizzie: shh... it's okay. You're not there anymore. You're with me. It's okay.

She lets you cry while she's holding you, making you feel safe and loved. After minutes of crying, you are finally able to catch your breath and pull away from the hug.