The uchiha Part 1

Time set: sasuke age 11

Going to the uchiha village to join sasuke and itachi on there way home from the acemy."Hay sasuke do you want to go down to the ice cream shop" itachi yeling at sasuke a head of him.

"ya sure but i don't want ice cream i want ramen" sasuke yeling back at him. he stoped out side of the gates of uchiha village."brother, why do we have gates out side of the village" said sasuke looking up to the top of the gate with question in his eyes.

"Well sasuke, i don't know the answer to that question but I always liked them they gave the village a better look then the rest of the leaf" itachi repliying to sasuske question, but itachi did know why but he must keep it away from his brother because if he didn't things could happen to him. They prosseded into the village but there were faces staring at the two uchiha brothers when they were walking through the village, something didn't feel right to them. They finealy reterned home to see there mother and father staring at a figure in the corner of the entence, it proseeded to satand up then walk to wards the brothers."hello, my name is madera uchiha" the man said entering the light, they both now could see his face, and his mangekyou sharingan.