Chapter 5

"Dismised" Tsunade yeld to the ninja in front of her and watched them scater over the village looking for one person and one person only. "Well Naruto they are looking so what else do you need before I go."

"Well, Tsunade I need you to also look for her too" Naruto said starting to look for cover from her super human strangth.

"Naruto, what do you think I am, do you think I always Work and never do any thing else" yeling at the top of her lungs and raising her fist looking for Naruto. Naruto where are you I need to speek to you." thinking that she was not going to hit him he poped his head out of a box bhind her, supprised Tsunade jumped and tiwsted her body to hit him in the chest but her reach falling short she didn't touch him but her fist just barly touching him he said

"Tsunade you said that you woulden't hit me and don't you care about her at all ."

"Yes but I don't think I should be apart of this serch party and I never said any thing about not hiting you."

"And Tsunade did you tell them to look at the exploshon sites, they were close to sasukes place."

"Yes Naruto and don't worry about him he has Itachi with him."

"Who's Itachi and why should't worry."

"You will know who he is when you meat him and he is the best ninja in the uchiha village and he will do any thing to protect his brouther even at his own life" Tsunade said going to head for the stars. Naruto looked towards the sky like he was looking for something he lost.

"Sasuke, please be ok " then headed for the door.

HINT: sasunaru