The uchiha Part 2

"Itachi and sasuke you will be coming with me" madara said when he took both of there arms.Tieing both of there arms together and starting to open the door madara took an explosive tag and placed it on the door." If you fallow your sons you will die" madara said as he closed the door. Both the parents ran to the door, banging and screeming for the childern to come back but the three were long gone and then the house went up in flames and smoke and that was it. Bouncing through the trees with sasuke screeming and itachi limp and hardly speeking but to tell sasuke to shut up so he could think, fineily they stoped right at the edge of the border and he droped them at the base of a tree, itachi still not moving and sasuke poring tears. "You two can tell me where the nine tail vesel is" madara screemed at Sasuke. Itachi replied in a mumbled tone "you do not need him what you need is to take us back". Itachi looked up at madara with his sheringan. "Ah I see you have your sharingan but that will get you nothing but death and pain" exclaimed madara when puting a string of explosive tags around there feet and hands. "Now speek" in a harsh tone of vocie."H-h-his name is Naruto uzumaki, he has yellow, spiky hair and will be wearing an orange and black suit"sasuke said whale crying. madara got up and started to walk back into the forest, back to Naruto. just siting there Itachi whispered "I am sorry sasuke, I am so so sorry" Itachi looked over to sasuke and put his arm around his neck. "Itachi how did you get out."

"I deactivated the tags with the kuni in my hand both madara and you did not see" and with one swift pull towards the sky Itachi through sasuke in the air and took the tags with him then a loud noise behinde sasukes back. When he retered to earth with a thud he painfully turned his head to where Itachi was siting and there was a crater in the ground.