chapter 7

"Sas..." Naruto tryed to say but he fell through the hole in his jaket for the head and he couldn't fall all the way because his arms where held in the arm holes of his jaket.

"Madara you beter put him down or I will kill us and half the town with it" Sasuke said when he started to put up the tags.

"like I care what happens to this kid, if I have control over the leaf village then I can take the villages that I want."

"So if i blow..." he spit out blood and wiped his lip with care to not brake the chaped skin "if I blow up half the village that means that you die and if you don't then half the army you should have is gone and you can't fight."

"That my little stupid friend is not going to work because you will blow up your friend here."

"Right... Naruto I forgot for a second there."

"good thinking for a eleven year old but I don't think you would want to blow up your best friend or some you care for a lot"

"Shut up I will blow you up no mater what the cost" Naruto almost passed out but before he could he sliped right through his jaket on to the hard grownd below

"Sasuke why would you blow me up I thought we where friends" Naruto said when he was trying to crawl to Sasuke but Madera kicked him in the side of his ribs to make him stop moving.

"Now I am going to leave you to be" Madara exclamed when he held up his hands up and made the tiger hand sign and left with a cloud of smoke.

"Sasuke I...I" then Naruto coughed up some blood then passed out.