Chapter 6- Mollymauk and Caleb and Rainy Day Plans

(Smut)

The Gods rained down upon Nicodronas heavily, a heavy storm crashing down on the city one late afternoon. Everyone in Nicodronas stayed in their houses, which left the Sunset Tavern and Market closed due to the weather. Molly and Caleb were over earlier before the storm and once the chaos outside commenced, the three of them collectively decided to stay put and have a hang out at the Tavern for safety.

"How great is this, huh? Being stuck in a tavern with two beautiful people and absolutely nothing to do!" Molly said as they were all enjoying drinks in the tavern.

"I mean... I could think of something to do" Guinevere said, suggestively, to the two of them. Caleb looked up from his book at the suggestion, his whole face turning a bright red.

"I love the vibrant colors we can make you, Magic Man" the purple tiefling smirked at the human, who was trying desperately to hide behind his book. Guinevere's gaze met Molly's and winked as she came up behind Caleb, snaking her arms around his chest.

"Caleb, we just want to have some fun! It's pouring outside, there is no work to be done, my room is just up the stairs. She kissed the wizards neck, who relaxed instinctually to her touch. Molly, as he watched the two of them, smirked as he leaned forward, mesmerized by the scene in front of him. Guinevere moved over to the side of their booth they were sitting in and grabbed both of the men's hands, pulling them up the stairs to her chambers.

The room was dark, the rain shielding the light from the outside. As they all entered the room, Caleb, following behind Guinevere, grabbed the blue tiefling by the hips, pulling her in close and kissing her neck.

"I missed this" he whispered in her ear, causing Guineveres breath to hitch in her throat. Molly closed the door behind them, pulling off their shirt as the other two in the room looked at him. Molly grabbed Caleb and kissed him, pulling the wizard's clothes free. The two of them moved to the bed, Caleb kissing Molly as his hands explored the purple tieflings body.

Guinevere took off her dress, sauntering over to the bed with them. Molly and Calebs eyes moved to the woman, mesmerized by the display before them. She moved in between them, straddling Molly as she kissedqw32 them fiercely. Caleb came up behind her, kissing her neck, bare body against her. Molly lined his erection up at her entrance, pausing to look into her eyes for consent. Guinevere rocked her hips into him, the tip of his cock just barely pushing into her entrance as Caleb's cock pushed into her other entrance.

They both pushed themselves into her, rhythmically moving in sync. Her moans filled the room as they both began to kiss various parts of her body and each other in between strokes.

"God, Guinevere, you are doing so well love, god, keep going" Molly whispered sweet nothings into her ear as he thrust deeply into her.

"Uh, love, God, this feels so good" Caleb moaned in the other ear, sending her over her edge, cumming on both of their cocks. They both pulled out of her, stroking their cocks and cumming down the front and back of her body, falling into a puddle of euphoria beside her.

"I got it" Molly stood up and went over to her washroom, grabbing cloth and water to clean up the other two. Caleb wrapped his arms around Guinevere, panting and kissing her cheek.

"That was amazing! I have wanted to do that again since Marquet" Caleb said as he pulled her close. Guinevere looked up at him, confused.

"I thought I ruined things?" She said as she wrapped her arms around him. Caleb chuckled and wrapped his arms tighter around her.

"Love, I don't think there is a thing in this world that would shake my faith in your soul. You are not your past. Essek and I know that more than anyone, so don't worry about it" Caleb said as Molly returned to the room with a plate of fruit and some clothes to clean everyone up with.

"Enough heavy conversation you two, let's recover for round two."