The Briefing

"I've organized the reports, concerning recent residuals, unnatural deaths, and disappearances. This should narrow down the culprits hide-out to some extent." Nanami said. Itadori and Ijichi were standing in front of Nanamin who was standing beside a map placed on a pin-board. Before, Itadori came in, I was hidden in a dark corner of the room, I could still hear and see everything but, they couldn't see me. "Oh yeah! Are we storming in?!" Yuuji exclaimed enthusiastically. I sighed quietly before face palming. "No, as I said it's only to some extent. While I continue investigating this matter, I'd like you to handle a different task. This was the bo-" I zoned out, not really caring since this didn't concern me... hopefully. I looked at Yuuji, I smiled slightly but re-focused on Nanamin since he finished explaining Itadori's task. 

"Come to think of it... You're the only assistant we have, as far as I know." Itadori stated. "Well, I am the only one of the assistants, who know you're still alive. So, here I am!" Ijichi replied. "Alright, that makes sense. Let's goooo!" Itadori cheered, walking out of the room with Ijichi. As soon as Itadori had left I came out of my hiding spot, seeing Nanamin leaning against the board. "You don't just know the location to some extent, do you? You know it exactly." Ijichi said as he poked his head back in the room. "Of course." Nanami stated simply, like it was obvious. "If the culprit wanted to, he could've left the scene without any residuals at all. It would seem we're being lured in once again." Nanami finished. "Hmm." Ijichi agreed. "Playing the risk of storming in alone versus taking Itadori-kun along. I simply made the safest choice. He is after all still a child." Nanami admitted. I heard footsteps coming so I went back into the shadows.

"Wooah, and hey sensei." Itadori barged in, pushing Ijichi. "Ita-dori." Ijichi said, placing a hand on his heart. "I forgot to tell ya, you be careful!" Itadori said, an innocent smile on his face, waving at him. "Itadori-kun, I'm not a teacher so please don't call me that." Nanamin demanded. "So, Kento-dude!" Itadori cheered. "I will slap you." Nanami threatened. My hand covered my mouth to stifle my fit of laughter as Ijichi attempted to push Itadori out of the room, quickly shutting the door as soon as Itadori was out. "What are you going to do with Karma-chan?" Ijichi asked. 'Maybe they forgot I was here... Hmmm, maybe I should scare them.' I thought, proud of myself, I walked in the shadows, placing my phone on a table without being noticed and hit the 'record' button. 

"She's going with me, staying hidden though so she won't get hurt. She has a great amount of strength and she's very stealthy so, she'll analyze as I fight. If it gets to dangerous, I'll find the quickest way for her to get out." Nanamin explained, I crept up behind the 2 and listened before jumping out. "HEY!" I yelled. "AHHHHH!" Ijichi screamed. Nanamin turned around with his axe ready to swing at me. "Oh, Karma-chan. Hello." Nanamin said, snapping Ijichi out of his paralyzed state. "Oh my god, you scared the crap out of me!" Ijichi scolded me. Nanamin gave me a small approving smile and I smiled back. "IJICHI! COME ON!" Itadori yelled.

"Let's get this mission underway." Nanamin and I said.