Chapter 19

Tajdar POV
I woke up to someone knocking on door... I look towards the bed to see Shazana waking up due to knock... Yes I was sleeping on couch... She rub her sleepy eyes.... I smile at her... I go towards bed, she stand up but her foot slipped and she hold my collar... Her nails parten in my skin I giggle and my hands hold her waist... She move away from me

Shazana : "ouch"

She hold her hair... Oh no they are stuck in my button... She quickly pull her hair... Breaking my shiirt's button...

"Arree Bhai... Itni der kon sota hai"

I rolled my eyes... It's bhua again... Shazana open the door I sit on bed... bhua enter in room... Shazana look at her... Bhua came sit on bed beside me... She lean closer and look at me... I look at her in confusion... She slide my collar a bit , her lips turn into a smirk... She look at my shirt... Her fingers grab a hair strand from my shirt... I look at Shazana... She's shocked...

Bhua : "biwi ki bhao mein itni acchi neend aati hai?"

She look at Shazana who's looking away... I smile awkwardly...

Tajdar : "bhua kaam kya hai.."

Bhua : "bss aise hi... Tere chacha ke ghar leke Jana hai aaj isse... Raheem bhi parso hi Aya Dubai se"

I clench my jaw.... I don't want my family to be near them... Uncle is no more... I blessed him with a painful death.... I let Raheem live.... He was never involved in this drama.... Moreover... He was abroad so I couldn't reach him... And now... Now I don't wanna do something which will make my Shazana hate me...

Bhua : "beta ready ho jao... Aur... Yeh kapde pehnna... Pta chlna chahiye ki tum Khan parivaar ki bahu ho"

Shazana nodded and take the clothes... Bhua patted her head and look at me again...

Bhua : "apni gardan pe cream lga le... Aur beta tu nakhoon kat le"

She smile awkwardly... Bhua leave the room ... I started laughing.... She ignore me and goes towards the bathroom...

______________

Tajdar wait for her in the living room... Bhua look at him... He raise his eyebrow

Bhua : "ja tu apne office"

I shake my head and speak

Tajdar : "main apke sath jaunga"

Bhua rolled her eyes and speak

Bhua : "nhi tu ja apne office beta.., main Shazana ke sath jaungi..."

Tajdar : "sirf aap dono"

She nodded... Tajdar take a deep breath... Shazana came downstairs... She look at with confusing look... He smile seeing her..

Bhua : "hn hn sirf main aur Shazana"

Tajdar nodded and look at zunaira... He stare in her eyes... She look around in confusion... Tajdar tell her something through eyes... She mouthed him something... He nodded slowly and smile

Tajdar : "accha theek hai.. main chlta hu.."

He goes towards Shazana and hugged her.. she try to push him away but he speak

Tajdar : "Shazana, apna khayal aap khud rkhe... Please zunaira se alag matt Hona... Bye take care I love you"

He Patt her head and left... Zunaira start her emotional dram about meeting her Raheem brother Soo bhua took her with them...

____________

Shazana refuse to drink tea... Mrs Shaishta smile and sit with them... She's their Chachi....