Chapter 56

Shazana POV
Girls make me sit on the chair and mehndi artists start applying mehndi on my hands... I smile at look at girls who are dancing on the music... Tahreem made me eat some sweets and Patt my head... Zunaira giggle and sit on chairs and get her henna done... Farahad smile at sofia who tell the lady to write his name on her hand... Ohh... I smile to her teasingly..

Lady : "Apke husband ka Naam khaha likhu?"

"kya pta kiske naam ki mehndi ho yeh" I heard a voice in my head... It's Junaid... I'm showing him henna... Just a flashback... My heart race and I focus on my hand... I tell her the place and she smile..

Tahreem : "arrey Tum Kya kr rhe ho? Bahar Jao!"

She yell at Farahad who got caught in a duppata... Ladies giggle and he run outside... I'm feeling Soo happy... I'm gonna marry the man I love... The man who loves me..

Author POV
Farahad pout and enter the room.. junaid, Sahil, zarrar, Raheem and Tajdar look at him... He shake his head and they sigh... No way to get in..

Zarrar : "Raheem ja skta hai... Uski koi girlfriend ya wife nhi hai"

He look at Raheem and nodded with a sad face...

Raheem : "hn hn.. abh Farahad ke Baad mujhe roast kro Tum"

They giggle and Raheem snatch the duppata from farahad...Raheem walk towards the battlefield and saw the environment... Hmm... He flinch when mehr tuck his sleeve... He widen his eyes... She will expose him.. she smile at him.. he bend down and join his hands...

Raheem : "mehr beta please chup rahe"

Mehr : "actually... Farahad uncle ne mujhe chocolate dene se mana kr dia... Agr aap..."

She look at him with a smirk and Raheem smile as well... He pull her to side and spoke

Raheem : "Sofia, Shazana, Zunaira, Mehtaab and Tahreem... Inn Pancho ke hand mein apko inke husbands ka Naam find krna hai... Then I'll give you five big chocolates!"

He smile and she look at him in confusion..

Mehr : "apka Naam kiu nhi find krna?"

She attack his poor heart with her innocent question.. because he's single... He smile sadly and shake his head...

Raheem : "m..main.. beta main accha ldka hu"

She nodded her head and he send her for mission... She went to Mehtaab first... She saw her henna and kiss her mother's cheek... She went to Sofia who smile at her and show her henna... Zunaira scrunch her nose at her and mehr look at her hands... She move to Tahreem... Tahreem make her sit on her lap and they find the name together... They giggle and then she move to shazana... She first off kiss her cheeks and then peek at her hands... She smile and came back to her leader... He smile proudly..

Raheem : "batao"

He bend near her level and she cross her arms

Mehr : "farahad uncle ne mere Sath scam kia.. pehle Meri chocolate!"

She extend her hand and Raheem place chocolates on her hand.. she count them and smile in satisfaction.. Raheem went near her and sign her to tell the information in his ear... He hiss in pain when she pull his ear.

Mehr : "apko Kya lgta hai main Mumma ko dhokha dungi?"

She said loudly and the girls look at him... They all laugh and Raheem hide his face with duppata... He left from there embarrassed... walking into the room... They all look at him in disappointment.

Zarrar : "Meri beti itni teez kiu hai"

He whine and Junaid stand up finally...

Junaid : "I'll do it myself"

He move out of room without any duppata and boys look at him with proud... He try to get tahreem's attention and finally she looked at him.. he call her towards him.. she smile and shake her head... He beg with gestures and she ignore him smoothly... He pout and think of something... He look at a glass... He smirk and hide behind the curtain and drop the glass.. it made a loud sound followed by his grown... Within few minutes he saw tahreem walking out... Looking for him..

Tahreem : "Junaid aap theek- haa"

He pull her closer and grab her waist... He smile and tahreem glare at him..

Tahreem : "yeh Kya mazaak hai?"

Junaid smile and tuck her hair behind the ear...

Junaid : "oh ji mainu na... Apke haath dekhne hai"

He try to be a smart man and tahreem look at him with a smirk... He look at the hands and tahreem smile looking at him... He try hard but is unable to find his name..

Junaid : "oh ji Mera Naam... Tahreem Mera Naam khaha hai?"

He drop his accent and ask in shock.. tahreem smirk and pull her hands from him.. she lean closer to his ear and whisper

Tahreem : "mere Dil pe"

Junaid place his hand on his chest and close his eyes... Tahreem smile and left him there... After few minutes few flinch when someone throw duppata at him..

Sahil : "Kya... Kuch hua?"

Junaid : "bahut Kuch ho gya yaar"

He blush and move towards the room... Sahil look at his red cheeks and sigh...

Sahil : "Kisi se Kuch nhi Hoga"

Soon after, the function was over and now everyone is just talking and laughing around... Tajdar and shazana aren't allowed to meet before marriage... A small kid came near Shazana and hold her hand.. dragging her somewhere... She follow him confused...

"Thanks uncle"

He thank tajdar while grabbing a chocolate... Tajdar look at him In shock,..

Tajdar : "uncle?"

Shazana : "yah allah mujhe apko nhi dekhna tha"

Tajdar : "Raha nhi gya na"

He smile and she hide her face with duppata and look away from him..he move closer until she's trapped between him and pillar... He look at her hands and smile at the design on henna... He saw his name already.. He lean closer and whisper in ear...

Tajdar : "chunni ch lako na haandiye, ni chan chadya rehnde"

She look at him in surprise and Chuckle... He hold her hands making the duppata slip from her face and rest on her chest... His gaze shift from her eyes to lips and then beneath the duppata... She set her duppata and he lick his lips while pulling her closer..

Shazana : "t..tajdar koi dekh lega"

She whisper trying to make him aware who's lost in her... He lean his face on her neck and whisper while leaving soft kisses

Tajdar : "too dekh Lene de... Dusri Baar niqah ho Raha hai humara"

She grip his sheervani when he kiss her soft spot... She gasp to see some kids playing And coming their way.. she try to push him away but he's busy marking her..

Shazana : "t..a..tajd.. Tarzan!"

She said loudly and Tajdar flinch and came back to his senses.. he look at her in confusion.. kids run towards them and look at them with innocent eyes..

Little boy : "Tarzan movie?... Mujhe bhi dekhni hai"

He said to shazana and she hold his hand.. tajdar look at kid in frustration... Shazana bend and pick him up.. he hug her neck and smirk to tajdar... This kid! Shazana walk away while tajdar stood there heated up

Tajdar : "Meri Titanic duba ke usse Tarzan dekhane le gyi"

To be continued💕