Chapter 54

Junaid POV
I walk in hallway of hospital to reach the room tajdar is in... I open the door and there is he... Flirting with my sister...

Tajdar : "main ap- oh Junaid"

He smile and shazana get up from stool... Tajdar give her intense stare when she left his hand.. she slightly move near him...

Tajdar : "kaise ana hua"

He smile and I sit on couch... Shazana is here... I wanna talk about the accident...and the truck which hit his car..

Junaid : "shazana cafeteria mein cheese sandwich au-"

Shazana : "main leke ayi"

She run outside and I smile... Finally my foodie sister is back... Tajdar glare at me for sending her away.. I smile to see him Getting grumpy like he used to.

Junaid : "tumhara accident planned tha"

Tajdar : "pehle ki Tarah"

He whisper and sit on bed... I nodded and he sigh... He's tired of all the enemies and problems..

Tajdar : "mujhe ek Baar mein sabh khatam krna hai... Abh aur nhi reh skta main shazana ke bina"

I look at him... This man can talk about his desires for my sister on my face...no one dared it before... Indeed he's fearless and strong when it comes to loving my sister.

Junaid : "truck ka number pta krna Hoga"

I said and the door open... We look at the person who enter and it's... Raheem... He brought back the memories as well... Good.. and worst... But he had no fault..

Raheem : "Tajdar Bhai"

Tajdar look at him... His painful memories must be haunting him...

Tajdar : "Raheem"

He said slowly... Raheem step ahead and hug him... He's here to see him..

Raheem : "main vahi tha uss din.. Maine truck ka picha kia"

He said and we look at him... He did our work easy..

Raheem : "owner ka Naam rohit Kumar hai"

He said and we call our connections to find out this person... Shazana enter in room with juice and look at Raheem... I hope she won't remember the bad memories... I look at her in confusion and she formally greet him and hand the juice to tajdar.. he's shocked too..

Raheem : "kaisi hai aap bhabhi"

He said and shazana flinch slightly when he address her...

Shazana : "j..ji theek hu.. aur aap?"

Everyone look at her in confusion... Why is she acting like this.. does she not remember anything..

Raheem : "main Raheem.. apko yaad nhi?"

Shazana : "h..hm nhi.. ji kaise hai aap"

She smile and took the glass from tajdar... Her hands are Shakey... Could it be...

Junaid : "shazana aap tahreem ke pass jaye... She's waiting for you"

She nodded and left the room quickly... After that Raheem got a call and left... He'll meet us later when tajdar will be discharged...

Tajdar : "shazana ko adhi cheese yaad nhi"

I nodded to think about her behavior... We look at each other to think... What if she doesn't remember how she got married...

Tajdar : "main koi jhuth nhi Bolne Wala"

He said and I think hard ... What if she gets mad... Even more concerning... What if she gets scared..