Your his celebrity crush

Ashton:
You were going to perform at Coachella. You went on stage but what you didnt realize that Ashton was there. He had mentioned it a million times that you were his celeb crush. He watched you perform. "Just go up to her. Just give her a hug and tell her he did great." Calum said. He pushed Ashton your way. "Hey Y/N i just wanted to say that you did a great job." Ashton said while scratching the back of his neck. "Thanks." You said and hugged him.

Calum:
You were ready to go on stage after Pierce The Veil. Of course alot of people came cos its Warped Tour. When they came off you hugged them. Then Y/F/N went on stage and headed to the drums. Then the rest of yall went up. You noticed Michael then saw the rest of the boys. You didnt think that they would come. They came for Sleeping with Sirens. When Your band was done Calum went up to you to congratulate you on the performance. He hugged you and the rest of the band. You went to Bryan Stars for the interview. Calum joined to watch it.

Luke:
It was your birthday and you invited 5 Seconds Of Summer to the party. You were having a pool party. The boys came. Luke saw that you had your bathing suit on. He blushed but then went outside to jump in. When he hit the surface you laughed cos he hair was flat. He then got out and hugged you and said Happy Birthday. Little did you know he picked you up and threw you in the pool. "LUKE!" You yelled. "What it is a pool party." He said.

Michael:
You were going to the VMAs. You arrived on the red carpet. You soon noticed the boy that liked you. You noticed him by his colored hair. It was Michael. He turned around to see you. You waved and he waved back. You went to couple of the people that asked questions. Then took pictures. You went into the building and sat down. 5 Seconds Of Summer was sitting next to you. You got up and hugged Michael and the boys. It started and lets just say you had a great time.