1. || 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒

Quick little note before you read! This is before they were romantically married. Also that this may not make sense because i wrote this at 2am. Now enjoy this book's first bit!! :D

-Bones/Author

(Remember this is only their canon characters not the actual people!)

_________________
DYNAMIC: PLATONIC(?)
TW: SWEARING.
293 WORDS

"Maybe it wasn't a good idea to stay up late reading last night.." Ranboo quietly said to himself as he slowly walked towards the door of his shared bedroom. He opened the door slowly so it wouldn't make any loud creaking noise. He stepped into the bedroom and saw Tubbo already comfortable and asleep in bed. Ranboo didn't really notice Tubbo was asleep and barely even noticed that he was even there so he just walked towards the bed and fell onto the bed.

Which.. sent Tubbo flying off the bed and into the ground. "AH WHAT THE FUCK." Tubbo yelled as he sat up from the ground in shock. Ranboo sleepily lifted their head from the mattress to look at Tubbo on the ground. "Huh.." He said as their head fell back into the mattress.

"Oh." Tubbo said to himself as he fully got up from the ground and walked back towards the bed soon looking at his platonic husband who was out like a light. Tubbo quietly sighed and crawled back into bed and got comfortable. After he was comfortable he looked at Ranboo. He was barely even on the bed, and Tubbo in this case didn't wanna wake up to a Ranboo falling on the ground, neither did he want Ranboo falling on the ground

So he pulled Ranboo up and more onto the bed rather than being closer to the ground. Now Ranboo and Tubbo were side by side. Tubbo then looked and Ranboo and thought to himself, "He wouldn't mind right?" As he moved closer towards Ranboo and put his arms around them while burying their head into their chest.

"Just platonic husbands huh? ." Tubbo whispered to himself before falling asleep once more into a peaceful slumber.

END

_________________

Inspiration: "Imagine, Person A and B have to share a bed for a bit. And person A is already im bed asleep and comfortable and then person B comes into the room and incredibly tired which makes them flop onto the bed which sends person A flying off the bed."