36. || 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄

QUICK EXPLANATION SO IF YOU CAN SEE THE PHOTO ABOVE THISE ARE THE CHARACTERS IM GONNA USE

THEYRE FROM ANOTHER BOOK I HAVENT POSTED BUT I AM WORKING ON!!

THE CHARACTERS ARE DREAM AND RANBOO BUT IN A DIFFERENT AU
(GREEN IS DREAM AND PURPLE IN RANBOO LOL)

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BECAUSE I LOVE THESE TWO SO FAR!!!

also no Tubos here sorry

I also guess this might be a rewrite or something very similar to that one book I wrote in uhh I think 2021, "Running away to somewhere new."

also lots of pov switching here i think

IF YOU SAW THIS GET UPLOADED AGAIN NO
YOU DIDNT❤️

____________________________________
AU: MAKING IT PAST FOSTER CARE
TW'S: SWEARING, NEGATIVE THOUGHTS, MENTION OF GUN USAGE, ANGST????
1515 WORDS

RANBOO'S POV:

I've known Dream my whole life, I mean he is my brother and I know when something is wrong.

But whenever I ask he says he's alright. I don't want to intrude on his stuff but still, I get really worried since he's quite frankly very unpredictable.

"Ran? You there or is this some empty shell I'm talking to?" Dream asked me. He brought me back down to earth and not wherever my mind was.

"Oh, sorry." He nodded slowly and he went back to writing in his book.

I looked down at my book filled with ridiculous science questions about Renewable Energy.

I forgot to mention that we were in class at the moment.

At an Orphan School.

Yes, my dear brother and I are in an Orphanage. We both wish we never had the forced choice to arrive at this place at the ripe ages of 7 and 9.

I was 7 and Dream was 9. God, we were both afraid for our lives since all we were able to think about was what had happened to our parents.

It was normal for us to hear our parents fight with an occasional gunshot or two in our home.

I mean it was what we grew up with. It may not have been normal for other people but to us, it was just like a normal day.

It was a normal day until police broke down the door and arrested our parents while we were led to a police car.

We ended up in a creepy room in which adults thought we'd feel safe but if anything it made us feel uncomfortable.

But other than that, like I said before we were terrified when we arrived at the orphanage and we barely knew anything about what had happened to our parents.

I'm four years away from getting kicked out of this orphanage for good. Which means the exact day of my birthday, when I turn 18.

It is also the day I get kicked out of the place I've stayed in my whole life. I don't know if he'll care about me after he leaves or not.

He hates this place but for some reason, he acts like he doesn't as if he's trying to protect me from something.

I can only hope he'll care about me after he gets kicked out.

I readjusted my headphones for a quick second and went back to work to try and get my mind off of the continuing thought that he could care less about me.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THEIR CLASSES

We walk back to the main part of the Orphanage where all the bedrooms are. It's painfully quiet. Dream seems like he has a lot on his mind.