*~6~*

Hau

We reached my house and took a step inside.
I dragged Gladion to my room and pushed him onto the bed.
"Sit" I said before grabbing clothes and running into the bathroom.
I was in there for a few minutes but after I changed into more comfortable clothes I exited and ran over to Gladion.
"Gladii, do you wanna do some drawing?"
"No thanks I'm not a big fan."
I stared, then dragged him to the middle of my room, "we're going to draw anyways!"

"What do we draw though?" Gladion asked.
"Hmm, let's drawwww, eachothers pokemon!" I suggested, "you draw my dartrix and Alolan Raichu!"
Gladion nodded, "You draw Silvally and Umbreon?"
I smiled, "Sure!"
I went and got some paper and pencils and walked over to Gladion again who was already sat on the floor waiting.
I gave him the things and sat down in front of him, beginning to draw.

Around 30 minutes passed and I only finished umbreon, Gladion already drew Dartrix and was halfway done with raichu.
I began sketching Silvally.
I was tired by the time I finished the sketch so I crawled over to Gladion and fell asleep with my head on his shoulder.

About 5-6 hours later, I dunno, I woke up. I stared at Gladions drawing and he had finished and even coloured it in with crayons, it looked amazing.
"You awake now?" I heard him say.
I squealed and fell to the side. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE ASLEEP!" I yelled.
Gladion laughed and crawled over to me.
I stretched and lay on the floor.
"I want malasadas"

"then get up or we can't get any."
I quickly stood up and ran to change my clothes again.

"MALASADAS!!!"
Gladion shook his head and sighed, "you crazy malasada boy."

After I changed Gladion did the same, after he finished I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside and we walked down the street together.
"What malasada do you want."
"Bitter" Gladion mumbled.
"Makes sense." I laughed.
"Oh shuddup" He growled.
I giggled and kept walking down the street with him.
Until we walked past a lamppost with a poster on.
"Festival tonight on melemeles biggest beach," Gladion read.
"Rides- games- food-" I mumbled, "MALASADAS!"
"Gladion can we pleaaaase goggoogogo" I begged.
He sighed, "Sure, just so you don't keep begging me."
I jumped up and down with happiness.
"That means we have to go clothes shopping to get something cool to wear! I'll message Lillie and the others."
Gladion shook his head, "Alright, I guess."
I giggled and began messaging them.

Few minutes later, everybody had said they were coming, and we should meet up at the malasada shop.
"Come on we going to the malasada shop!" I said with a proud smile.
"I know, that was our first plan?" Gladion said with confusion.
"We're meeting up with everybody there and then we're going to go clothes shopping!"
Gladion nodded and showed a small smile.

Once we reached the shop almost everybody was there. Lillie, Moon, Sun, Lana, Sophocles, we were just missing a few people.
"ALOLAAA!" I yelled.
"Alola," everybody else replied, Gladion decided to stay silent.
"There's a few people still arriving!" Lana said with joy.
Mallow ran over to us, laughing, "ALOLA EVERYBODY!"
She was followed by Kiawe on his Charizard and Sun running down the street next to us.
"ALOOOLAAAAA!" Sun screamed
"Alola," he said.
"Alola Mallow, Kiawe, Sun!" Lillie said happily.
"Is that everybody then?" Gladion asked.
"I think so!" I said, bouncing happily on the spot.
"Let's go!" Mallow laughed.

We all began walking down the path and to the fancy shop at the end of the road with a rather decorated and vibrant sign.
"Its rather bright, and colourful." Gladion whined.
"Awwwwh it's okay to not be edgy for once Gladii!" I laughed.
He crossed his arms trying to look angry but a small laugh was clearly trying to break through.

Everybody walked inside and spread out, searching for clothes.
Me and Gladion stuck together.
He picked the usual, edgy looking clothes. Torn jeans, Black short-sleeved shirt and a black and red beanie.
It was surprising they sold beanies in Alola, seeing as nobody really wore those types of hats In the heat.
"I'll take these." He mumbled.

I walked over to another place and Gladion followed. I got some Black Shorts and a vibrant orange, blue and purple shirt. Gloves with holes in the tips and a flower crown. Gloves were a thing I never usually wore and were hard to find in Alola but I wanted to try and look cool like Gladion does!
We both went to the changing rooms and tried them on.
"Woah I look so colourful and cool!" I said with happiness and a slight giggle.
"I look like usual." Gladion spoke.

We changed back to our normal clothes and went to the front desk to buy them. After we bought them we went outside and waited for the others.
"Prepare yourself for the girls to take a loooong time." Gladion mumbled.
I stared at him, "I could possibly expect that."

30 minutes passed and the girls finally came out with bags of clothes.
"We kinda got out of control there." Moon laughed.
"Yeah." Lillie giggled.

"I stood there holding my bag, I bet you girls will all look amazing." I said with a huge smile, then turned to Gladion, "Gladii do you wanna go geg malasadas now?"
Gladion nodded, "Sure I guess."

"See you all later at the festival then?" Sun asked.
Everybody nodded.
I grabbed Gladions arm and began dragging him to the malasada shop.
"YUMMY YUMMY SWEET MALASADAS HERE HAU COMES!" I yelled.
Gladion laughed a bit.
I smiled and we walked into the shop together.
He ordered 2 bitter malasadas and I ordered a medium sized bag of the sweet ones, then we sat down at a table.
"This is a special table" I said, smiling.
"How? Looks like a normal table to me." Gladion mumbled.
"Because it's the one we first met at, silly!" I laughed.
Gladion smiled, "I guess it is."

The waitress brung over our malasadas and we began eating them.
Gladion seemed to be slowly eating them, then he looked at me.
"I don't get why you eat them so fast, You don't get to taste them as well then." he said.
I stared for a moment and thought, "That is a good point, Thanks Gladiiii!!!"
He nodded.

We finished our Malasadas after 20 minutes and stood up, I put the bag in the trash and Gladion put the napkin in. We exited the shop and begun walking home.
"As soon as we get home we should try out our outfits again!" I suggested.
"If that's what you wanna do, then sure."