Chapter One: Carter

Here is Chapter ONE! I'm actually quite excited for this book. 

hope you guys like it,

    -SaLisa xx

 __________________________

Okay, I might want to explain something to you. I'm half Faerie. And you might be thinking, 'Oh, she's only half, the other half is Human'. No. I'm also half Sorceress. And it's not as bad as you might think. I can fly, and I do have wings. Its just when I'm not flying, or whatever, everyone see's them as tattoos on my back. And they do look pretty cool. But, I cant let normal people touch them. They'll find out what I am.

But I guess it's a good thing we moved here. A fresh start. We moved because there was this guy who wouldnt leave me alone, and we even got a restraining order! He really creeped me out.

So, anyways, I guess I better get to the introductions. My name is Carter Isabella La-Fae. I lived in Ireland for a while, before I moved to America. So I have an interesting accent. I quite like it. I live with my mom, who is kind of like the Queen of the Faeries. So basically I'm a Princess. Yay. It's actually not all that bad, though. I dont really have to go to any meetings, unless they concern me. I go to a bunch of dances all the time though. But I never turn down the invatation for the Supernatural Gathering Gala. It's not bad. You meet all kinds of Supernaturals. I've even made a few friends there. I wonder if I'll find any of them today...

Off topic. Anyways. I'm starting a new school. Its in San Antonio, Texas. I think the school is Lady Bird Johnson High School? Wow. Thats a mouthful.

Right now I'm in my room. My awesome room. Its a light sky-blue-ish, and it looks like there is black lace covering it. The floor is a beautiful mahongony wood. 

So, todays my first day of school here. And I'm probably confusing you with my babbling. Yea, I do that a lot.

I walk over to my desk chair, and grab the outfit I had picked out last night for this day. I walk over to my changing screen. I take off my jammies, which consist of a cotten tank top, which says 'I got 99 problems', and cotton plaid shorts. I ball them up, and throw them into the hamper. I put on my striped shirt. I put my right leg in my red skinny jeans. I put the left leg in, jump up, and wiggle. I button my pants up, and I'm done. I walk out from behind the screen and walk over to my full-length mirror. I look at it, and realize I forgot some things. I run over to my dresser, which has my jewelry box, and rummage through my jewelry box. I finally come across my paper airplane necklace, and I pull it out. I put it on, and grab my red-knit slouchy beanie, and put that on too. I run over to my closet, and grab the shoebox on top, which has my white vans safely stored inside. I walk over to my chair, and sit down. I grab the left shoe, and put it on. I do the same with the right shoe. 

I walk to my mirror again, and yet again, I look over my outfit. This time, I'm satisfied with it.

_________________

A/N outfit is in external link. you guys should recognize it a bit ;D

_________________

Since I'm satisfied, I walk downstairs. I smell something nice cooking, so I walk into the kitchen.

I see my mom, and walk over to her. I give her a hug, and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, mom" I greet her happily.

"Hey, sweetie. I made you breakfast" she greets me, happy too. I look around her to see eggs and bacon. 

"Thanks, mom" I take the plate gently from her hands, and grab a fork from the drawer.

"Your welcome" she tells me with a smile. She checks her watch, and looks up at me.

"Hun, your keys are next to the garage door. I have to go to a meeting. Good luck on your first day!" she yells the last part, walking out the door.

I finish my breakfast, and put the empty plate, along with the fork, in the sink. I run over to the garage door, and grab the keys to my baby. His name is Clark Kent. I call him Clark.

My car, well I shouldnt say car, is a red truck. It's pretty cool. It's good on gas, and never breaks down. 

I hop in, and back out of the garage. I close the automatic door, and drive onto the road. 

Hopefully today is good.........

____________________________________________

so first chapter is up!