On the Lam

Mono shoved the locker off of himself. This action made me well aware of his mood. He was furious, it was visible in the air around him.

He crumbles the edges of his bag a little, almost as if he's clutching his hair. Then he turned to me. He was walking towards me with his finger out, before we heard something further down the hall.

A bully was spying on us. Mono grabbed a hammer that was nearby, and smashed it's head in. Better it than me.

We continue down the hall, where we find an elevator door with a lock on it, and Mono smashes another bullies head. We get to a door, and through it is a classroom. Dead silent, besides the scratching of chalk on the board.

We sneak our way into the room, past the children, only stopping when the teacher paused her 'teaching'. Finally, we get to the end of the room, where there's another, smaller room. We look around, and see a bookcase, with a key on the top of it.

Mono walks to the bookcase, a fire in his heart. He is getting Six back. His strong attitude rubbed off on me, and I will make it clear. Mono climbs the bookcase, and starts climbing. Suddenly the case starts to fall. My eyes widen in fear. Am I going to lose both of my newfound companions and be left alone again? No, I need to help.

I ran and jumped at Mono, just barely getting us out of the way. I go to offer him a hand up, but hear footsteps. A bully was coming. I ran and hid into a nearby box. It was all I could do.

The bully entered the room, and spotted Mono laying there. It was clear, he was done for. I leapt from my cover and shattered the child. I grabbed the key, along with Mono and dragged him to a vent in the wall that led back to the classroom.

The teacher walked into the small room for a second. Her neck extended to an uncanny length as she searched for us, the porcelain children crowding around her. We took this as our chance, Mono got to his feet and we ran.

Our feet smacking against the floor, we ran as fast as we could, all the way to the elevator. I take no time to unlock it, and we speed in.

At the top, a bully is tied up, surrounded by crazy scribbles and scrawlings, wearing a dunce cap. Mono starts to walk to him but I grab him. I understand his want for vengeance, but maybe it's not necessary. He looks at me, but takes his shoulder away and keeps going. This time he doesn't even use a weapon. He smashes it's head into the floor repeatedly.

Further on, we climb a cabinet, and go through a vent. We fall out and knock some bottles off of the rafters we are on. They smash against the floor, alarming the teacher below. We once again hide in a box, and she luckily doesn't see us after checking.

Our hearts racing, we climb a rope made of tied sheets, and end up in another vent, this time climbing up a ladder to exit it.