4

"What time will Oriel come?" Tayler asked me.

"He's on his way." I answered. We are currently at their friends' party even though i am not that close to their college friends they invited me. When we arrive earlier I'm glad that there are a few familiar faces that I've seen.

"That bastard is not responding to our messages but when it comes to you, even if we are on practice and our phone is far from us, he will hear the notification bell or call. '' Adrian whined. I laughed at how he said those words. We have been in the club since 7 pm and it's now 11 pm so I know that some of us are already drunk even though we are not yet at the climax of the party. Oriel has a solo schedule until 10 pm so we compromise that me, tayler, and Adrian will go first and he will just go here after his schedule.

"Grant!" I looked at one who called me, a co-actor of mine from my previous series. She's one of the actresses that I've got to be close with. I went near her when she motioned me to come.

"We have here a fanboy of yours" she introduced me to one of the guys she has. I smile at the guy and offer him my hand, "hello, thank you for supporting me"

"Nah, I should be the one who's thanking you. I became an actor because of you. I've been your fan since your teenage years" he said.

"I'm that old now?" I joked. He quickly shook his head with his hand signaling 'NO! NO!'

"I am about your age too. Sorry if that sounds like you're old!" I laughed at how he defended his statement.

"It's okay. I've been in the industry for almost all my life so it may seem that I'm old, ''I said to him. We chatted for i don't know how long until it was interrupted by loud screaming and different voices that seemed to be talking about the new commer.

"O my gosh! He's so handsome"

"I thought they were just over-reacting when they say he's god-like!"

"I'm right! He will come! Shit look at those tricep"

"He's just wearing a shirt and a pants but damn his charisma is so strong"

Being curious about who the girls in the club were talking about, I went near the entrance and there, I saw Oriel carrying a mini purse while talking to Tayler and Adrian. The squirming got louder when Oriel's eyes settled in our direction. He smiled widely and waved at me before motioning me to come near him, so I did. When I got near, I heard Tayler scolding him for being late and being a center of attention by just entering the club. I made a beeline for Oriel and waited until he finished talking to his bandmate. It's not been 5 minutes when Tayler and Adrian bid their goodbye to go to the bar counter and that's become the cue for Oriel to face me.

"You didn't answer my call!" he said a little louder as the DJ started to play a fast beat song.

"You did call?" I took out my phone from my pocket and saw his 5 missed calls which I probably did hear or I unintentionally silenced my phone out of habit.

"I didn't hear it. Why did you call anyway?"

"I would have let you wait for me in the parking lot but since you didn't answer I just went inside right away" he explained. I hummed at his answer before dragging him into one of the tables near the dance floor. I also ordered a drink for him which he just shrugged.

"Wait! Did you already greet your friend?"I ask him since we are the first one he interacted with in the club and for how he sits on the bar couch I don't think he has the plan to interact with others. He looked surprised at my question so I already know the answer. I rolled my eyes at him before dragging him again toward the celebrant's table.