8

"See you tomorrow. Thank you!" I shouted while waving at the staff who were still packing. Some of them answered me with the same statement so I smiled at them before going into Oriel's van.

"Are all your things in the compartment?" Oriel asked. I nodded as I settled in the seat beside him. He bought a van last week and his reason was sometimes he is too tired to drive so he bought one and hired a driver.

"In my house please." Oriel told the driver which the driver answered with an okay. It is already 2 in the morning and we just finished shooting a scene. We started shooting at 12 in the afternoon and it was only 2 scenes that we got to finish. Rudolfo likes the scene to be perfect so every angle and props should be in the right place before we shoot. Also we spend a lot of time for the test shoot as sometimes there are certain emotions and body language that need to be focused on.

When we arrived at Oriel's house, the driver bid his goodbye and left us. I immediately lay down on the couch while Oriel went to his kitchen to probably get some water and snacks. We haven't eaten since 7 in the evening so I bet he is hungry because I am.

It's been a whole 15 minute but he is still in the kitchen and that's my cue to follow him. I lazily stand up and walk to the kitchen. There I saw him slicing some fruits and veggies. One of the stoves is also open and some steam is getting out of the pot. By the smell of it, I think he is cooking some ramyeon.

"What are you doing?'' I asked him after settling in the counter chair in front of him.

"Slicing some fruits" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Chill, I am cooking our side dish. Let's have some beer later" he said. I rest my chin at my both hands before saying, "We have schedule tomorrow"

"Not until 3 in the afternoon so we have a lot of time to deal with our hangover"

"Are you not tired? Because I am," he laughed at what I said.

"I am not and you are not," again, I rolled my eyes and silently watched him do the cooking.

When he finished cooking, I helped him put the dishes on the balcony of his room. The view up here is beautiful since Oriel's house is near some greenland, the beauty of it is glamour by the shining moon and a lot of stars in the sky.

"What's with the sudden drinking?" I asked him once we settled in our seats. He has two bottles of whiskey and more than 10 beers. He must have wanted to get drunk tonight.

"I just feel like it" I didn't dig into it further. Something is bothering his mind and if he can't tell it to me now, I will wait until he's ready to spill it.

We silently drank our own can of beer not until he decided to speak.

"Are you not bothered by the rumors about you?" he asked. I look at him. He is not looking at me but instead at the can of beer he is holding. I laughed at him and looked at the beautiful scenery in front of us.

"To be honest, I am" I felt him looking at me because of what i said. I continue,

"Saying i fuck one of my friend's after our friend's birthday party is absurd. I may party a lot with them but never did I imagine myself hooking up with one of them. And the worst part? They assume those rumors just because he was photographed looking at me from a far and me limping in the morning. For fucking sake, i just tripped while dancing with my friends. But what can I do?.. Nothing because if i answered those fake rumors, it will just get worse" i straightly chug my beer after saying what i feel.

" People really like to assume things and as an artist, those people are the worst," he said seriously.

"It is either you let those people break you or you will prove them that what they believe is pure bullshit" I heard Oriel chuckle so i looked at him.