.■ Prologue

| Me |

Love me?

Great, I love myself too.

Hate me?

Even better. The feeling is mutual, dear.

Think Im ugly?

Dont look at me.

Think you know me?

You have no idea.

Dont know me?

Dont judge.

Believe in love?

What's that?!

BITTER MUCH?

Yeah I know.

| Attitude |

Mine is absolutely different than yours. And when i say different,

It is really opposed to each other.

| Enemy |

When someone hates you, ofcourse he/she really does.

We can't love our enemies.

Enemies have always been at war.

They never get peace.

That's why, they called it because they're like heaven and hell that'll never meet.

But if you really believe about that gayness, idonthellacare. Who are you, anyway?

I dont have any friends, I only have my bitchy co-haters. My family? Dont bother to ask. I always get hated. I'd never get loved so why bother to do the same thing, right?

| Hatred |

That's the only feelings I have.

A word that makes me look stronger.

And a word that means my personality.

| Love |

Love. Love. Love. Love? What's that? Can it buy me a car, bag, houses? Can it give me a good grades? Can it save the planet from the global warming? Can that so-called-love can get my parents back? Can that love make me happy? Well for me, it can't. But that word means a lot for me.

Word that makes my life miserable. A stupid word that broke my heart and makes me weak, before. A word that taught me how to learn the opposite of it.

| Bitch |

Yeah. Call me a bitch, a high class bitch. Im also a war freak, if you mess up with me. Whats the use of being a high class if you're such a war freak in a cheap way, right?

But there's a guy I met, a hopeless romantic one. Like OMG, so pathetic isn't he?

AND I HATE IT TO THE NTH LEVEL! We always meet, unexpectedly and it annoys me like hell! And he said that it is because of fate? So gayy!

He believes in Love. He believes in Destiny. He believes that he will meet a girl who will love him endlessly,

And all of them thought that it was me?! Are they kidding me?!

Because they always say that,

Opposites do attract

Really? What can you say about the heaven and hell? Angels and devils?

The more you hate, the more you love

Ridiculous.

Love your enemies

Im not stupid, yet.

Couples who are too similar to each other are less likely to last

And so? But yeah ofcourse, dont worry 'coz whether its similar or not, they always have their endings. BECAUSE THERE'S NO FOREVER AT ALL!

And we're too different from each other like,

Im pretty and he's not, I think?

Im a bitch, he's a hopeless romantic

Im a shopaholic, and he's a studious.

Im strong and he's weak. (mentally)

Im bad. And he's absolutely the opposite.

Im just a gorgeous girl and he's perfectly an ideal guy.

I am full of hate while he's into love.

We both hate each other's personality. Because we're almost perfect haters, definitely different.

So how come love can beat us? When it is always....

Hatred over Love

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

A/N: Mianhe, Marami pong grammatical errors and feel free to comment if there's something wrong. Pero taglish talaga siya, ang arte ko lang gumawa ng prologue. Hahahaha.

So yun,

Happy Reading! Thank yoww!

(just published. this was a draft of mine 10 years ago 😭)